Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New Quad for the Girl friend of 6 Years

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 02:54 PM
FMF
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Quad for the Girl friend of 6 Years

I just got done talking with hollywood and they told me to get CPI Pipe and Silencer. So I will order them today.

Old 08-25-2004, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

CPI offers a great big bore pipe, I think it's $250 or $310 chrome.
Im hoping to order one real soon.

Old 08-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Kickstart, air-cooled, Dinosaur technology suspension/frame geometry and, a mainetance menace with all that work done??????? Suprised you couldn't talk her into something else.

hey, whatever they want so they are happy i always say!

Old 08-25-2004, 04:05 PM
FMF
Pro Rider

Well My cousin has a set of Custon Axis front and rear shocks and Lonestar +2 A-Arms that he had for his blaster that he never put on he is going to let me have them for $200

Old 08-25-2004, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CaptBags
Kickstart, air-cooled, Dinosaur technology suspension/frame geometry and, a mainetance menace with all that work done??????? Suprised you couldn't talk her into something else.

hey, whatever they want so they are happy i always say!
haha..wow.
Not everyone wants a craptor you know...
Mainetance menace with all that work done??
Yea, this coming from a guy who rides a Kenz Cycle Tech's 686 Monster between the cases!
11:5:1 Piston, Stage 2 Cam, Ported Head, Carillo Rod, Larger Valves,Kibble White Springs, HD Clutch, Big Gun Complete Exhaust,ProFlow w/ K&N/Outwears and, some other secret Stuff...

All he's doing is changing out the top end and carb...Looks like your more likley to have somthing go wrong.

Old 08-25-2004, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

I have to agree. I'd rather work on a 2 stroke any day over a thumper. And I've had both. I own a thumper now because of all the torque for trail riding, but I have no reservation about saying that a 2 stroke is much easier to work on. Certainly one with no powervalve setup, and air cooled. I don't think you can get any easier than that. His setup doesn't sound very "full tilt" to me......

Old 08-25-2004, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

Silly Shavo- why you starting on me? It isn't my fault your mommy won't buy you a big kids bike.

Do they have "Big Kids" School in Canada? Unless you can't read i believe i recommended a YFZ450. Not a Raptor! I know not everyone wants a Raptor, not everyone can handle one. YFZ 450's are smaller and, lighter and, will Drill a Blaster for oil in any competion!

Hey wanna run your little bike? You can find out real quick how a little Toy R' Us Barbie Blaster will do against a "My Craptor" as you call it.

Right after that we can go to the mx track and, watch you crack your spine and, frame on anything over 2 feet high due to your 4in of suspension travel.

Old 08-25-2004, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

Im not going to arguee over the internet..
Just don't make the mistake of thinking that just because I live in canada I like it.

Old 08-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

and why are you knocking my blaster? Did I say anything about it being fast or able to beat a YFZ?..no

Old 08-25-2004, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CaptBags
Silly Shavo- why you starting on me? It isn't my fault your mommy won't buy you a big kids bike.

Do they have "Big Kids" School in Canada? Unless you can't read i believe i recommended a YFZ450. Not a Raptor! I know not everyone wants a Raptor, not everyone can handle one. YFZ 450's are smaller and, lighter and, will Drill a Blaster for oil in any competion!

Hey wanna run your little bike? You can find out real quick how a little Toy R' Us Barbie Blaster will do against a "My Craptor" as you call it.

Right after that we can go to the mx track and, watch you crack your spine and, frame on anything over 2 feet high due to your 4in of suspension travel.
Dude you're outa line. Starting fights online is lame. Go outside and fondle your all powerful Raptor and be happy.
I think the blasters are a blast (enter joke) to ride around. there a little small for me 6'2'' but slamming someone elses machine is lame dude.
You want as @ss whoopin try to hang with my heavily modded CR250 on the MX track. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New Quad for the Girl friend of 6 Years