did anyone else notice how everyone ignored it^..i think it is true

Old 09-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why so many YFZ's for sale?

Originally posted by: elraptor02
probably because it isn't all its cracked up to be unless u are a mx'r

did anyone else notice how everyone ignored it^..i think it is true
I didn't ignore it, it's the truth. Even on the moto-track....I'd take a hopped up 250r, way before either a 450r or a yfz. IMO, the talkers are talkers, and speak from hearsay. Nice yes...but people make them sound like god quads. That is not the case, IMO. They're pretty damn nice all around, trails, track, you name it. But overrated IMO

Old 09-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

over rated is that wat i think u said how the f**K is it over rated have u looked at the polls lately in 99.9% of the races taking place atleast the 1st 5 quads r yfz's sure i would have oen if i had the money and then just get a custom seat made idk hwo u can say over rated the only other thing thats beatin the yfz's r doug gust and his z400 at glen helen it was yfz then a kfx then all yfz'sin xcounrty rounds 4-5-6 round 4 1st 4 racers all yfz round 5 1st 6 all yfz's round 6-1st yfz then ltz400 then yfz's

Old 09-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

wasn't bashing bud...just trying to get everyone to come down off their high-hogs. I would still rather have a 250r on the track before a yfz...better handling, more grace in the air, and I like the snap of the 250r. I respect your opinion, please respect mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

many different reasons i have came across

1) cant afford it anymore

2) trade in for an 05

3) not the right quad for them

4) their cocaine habit is more important

Old 09-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

mx i respect yur opinion but u can just say u lik the 250r better then the yfz but u dont need to say its over rated is all im saying

Old 09-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2phast4u2catch
mx i respect yur opinion but u can just say u lik the 250r better then the yfz but u dont need to say its over rated is all im saying
Alright, I may have just worded it wrong. I think more or less I'm tired of EVERYONE saying how great they are. Yes they say it because it is a very sweet quad, but how many times does it have to be said over and over and over you know? I dunno man I didn't mean to come off bad, just seems like no one will talk about anything else anymore besides how great the yfz is. And I'll admit it, it's a GREAT quad, I just get tired of everyone talking about the same shiz over and over again

Old 09-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

all my friends sold theres wanting a better tria lbike that felt better on them instead of just racing

Old 09-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

mx yeah i no how u feel expasially w/ warrior no one gives them ne respect ne more there a great quad for most ppl and very reliable w/ a set of raptor shocks on it its as comfy as ne other quad out there so its not that the they r bad they just need some help and r a great entry quad but bak to the subject the yfz w/ a more comfy seat wouldnt b to bad of a trail quad

Old 09-02-2004, 01:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

guys, I don't know anything about this topic, but ge4x4 is never one to bad mouth anyone. He is the first to give helpful information, and he is always on the hunt for information that will help his fellow riders and himself in the xc(gncc) races. He is always trying out new things, and giving us pred riders stats they we always wondered. Believe me, he isn't bad mouthing anyone, or anything for that matter. I, myself look at this topic as ge4x4 wanting a yfz(or doing some research on them anyways) and he just wants to know why people are getting rid of them. If they are ridding of them due to a problem, he probably wants to know, before he buys one. You guys are very touchy, look at the bright side for once. He isn't trying to start a brand war here, the guy just ins't like that. Thanks Brad

Quick Reply: Why so many YFZ's for sale?