Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

we get out like may 28

Old 08-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

went back the 25th. Sucks!!!! So much!!!

Old 08-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

me and yamaharideronly go back to school tomorrow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] its gunna suck a$$

Old 08-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

i go back sept 8th and definatly not looking forward to this at all

Old 08-29-2004, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

we get back on sunday........ it sux, but we'r senior's now, so it'l be the best year ever! we look at it this way, next year we join the military, so we better enjoy ourselves in the mean time.......
have fun people!!!

Old 08-29-2004, 11:32 PM
Range Rover

i start august 31, tuesday, and finish june 8th thank god i'm a senior now, i have 1 year left of breaking things at school, and ripping up the lawns with the old warrior !! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

hehe yea its alot of fun! last year i show'd up to one of the final's on the bomb! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2004, 12:04 AM
Range Rover

i don't like school, but at least it's easy here in quebec

Old 08-30-2004, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

You think school is bad? Try work.

I wish I was back in school. Things were so easy then. So clear cut. Go to class, listen, take a test, go home. At work, every day is a test, and the questions aren't always obvious. But the penalty for a wrong answer is, and it's a lot worse than Dad bawling you out for getting a D. Flirt with that cute girl at school, and her football player boyfriend just bruises you. Flirt with the cute girl at work, and you get fired for sexual harassment. Get smart with the teacher, you get detention hall, but it's forgotten pretty quickly. Get smart with your boss, you get no pay raise and every dirty job in the place, and that sticks with you permanently.

When you're in school, Mom and Dad pay the bills, file the tax returns, sweat out the household budget, all that not-fun stuff. I saw four grand go up in smoke when my central air unit bit the dirt. There went the new quad, plus a new digital camera. Got to do it, though. Sure, a nice car, a hot quad, they're fun, but wait till you see the stuff you have to put up with to get them, plus the payments, plus the insurance payments, plus the sales tax, plus repairs...

I'm not saying school is a piece of cake - sure wasn't for me - but when it's over and that bell rings, you can head out in the evening and have fun. I have to stay up working on reports for next week, or the boss will have my butt for breakfast. Plus one of my daughters had a tough day at school, so I'll sit up to hear what's bothering her, plus the trash needs taking out, and two light bulbs need changing.

I wish I was back in school...

Old 08-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

HA! I don't start till the 27th of Sept! Gotta love College!

Like JohnO said but more simple and less harsh...Enjoy school and teenage life as much as you can cause work is worse and you have to do that for alot longer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have fun in school guys!

Quick Reply: SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!