Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Ever have

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever have

your quad fall off what ever you are hauling it with?????????????????? It happened to me today with my 04 wolverine that I have only made 1 payment on. I had my brother in law come up with his flatbed (he ownes a towing service)to get mine and my boys to go riding with a bunch of people,well being in a hurry to get going i strapped my down then my sons and he left.Well I got a call that the strap on mine let loose and my quad rolled off the truck .Being in such a hurry I forgot to put the parking break on and also like a dumbass I left it in neutral so off it went . So today really sucked,but atleast my son got to go riding with every one. God I feel like a smuck.So needless to say so far from what i can tell I need a front and rear rim, and the bars that the oil cooler hook to.This just sucks

Old 09-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Ever have

wow man that does suck, i feel sorry for ya man , its not completly your fault lol. anyway hope your wolvy is fixed soon!

Old 09-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ever have

wow that sucks...

Old 09-04-2004, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ever have

Holy hell thats gota suck. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Old 09-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Range Rover
Default Ever have

damn sorry man

Old 09-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ever have

INSURANCE......

Old 09-05-2004, 12:00 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Ever have

Don't feel bad it happened to me before but not with a quad but with one of those small cheap lawn tractors.

I had the machine on one of those small trailers and went inside to get something and came out and took off without strapping it down, got to the end of the drive and I heard this noise and looked out my mirror and saw this little tractor doing a hop, skip and a jump of about 2, 3 feet in the air when it came off the trailer. Got out of the truck and there was no apparent damage that I could see and I couldn't believe it could handle that kind of jump and survive.

Old 09-05-2004, 12:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Ever have

My cousin and I (as teens) had a little too much to drink one day before hauling a lawn tractor. Bungee cords will not hold a tractor on the back of a truck. Tailgate down. Especially while driving a little fast over a big bump. Something did break. That's all I got to say about that.

Old 09-05-2004, 01:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Ever have

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
Bungee cords will not hold a tractor on the back of a truck. Tailgate down. Especially while driving a little fast over a big bump. Something did break. That's all I got to say about that.
LOL

Old 09-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ever have

I loaded my Rap, my Banshee and my buddies Warrior on my flatbed trailer one night down at my barn. I left the straps up at the house like a idiot. Instead of going to get them, I figured I would take it slow, since I only had to drive up out of the pasture and on the road a little bit to my driveway. I set the ebrakes, put them in gear and took it slow. I pulled up to the house and the lights hit the trailer and it was empty..(freak out time!).I didn't feel them go off. Good thing the road wasn't busy cause they where sitting in the middle of the road, just like they were loaded right were I came out of the pasture. No damage, thank God.

I went out and got insurance the next day.