Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Dirt Wheels Mag

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

My friend here named Eric spending the night and he says Dirt Wheels sucks say something please if you disagree

Old 09-17-2004, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

I dissagree

Old 09-17-2004, 01:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

I agree 100% about some things, but about others, I disagree......there test rides are generally fake, and seem to be paid off.......but testing on products, and info about riding areas, and races is good. There ads are good too.

Old 09-17-2004, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

I like the mag..like any magazine its biased.. to some degree i really like the ads...

Old 09-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

I used to subscribe to DW, but kinda got tired of their "no real opinion" attitude on head-to-head shootouts. They always start off good, but when it comes down to which quad is better, they always end up with something like..."well, its up to the buyer to decide which quad is best for them".

Although this is true, if a mag is gonna do a shootout, the reader is really relying on the mags honest opinion on which quad truly is the best for the buyer. Leaving the reader wondering which quad the mag thinks is truly best saves the buyer from having to make the mistake of purchasing the wrong quad.

Hey DW!!!! Put the money aside that the advertisers are giving you and give the quad buyers your honest, straight from the gut opinion!!!!.....Thats my 2 cents.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

Yeah , we need a magazine composed of our posts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

I don't really like the reviews (seems like that are being paid off and doesn't seem right) and i hate one of their shootouts (300ex, Rap 350, 400ex grr i hate it) but there project bikes are cool so are most of the shootouts, they have alot of cool ads and some te pics of the super banshee is awesome...

Old 09-17-2004, 02:02 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

Originally posted by: pinheadedjoker
Yeah , we need a magazine composed of our posts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Amen to that. If i ever win the lotto i will buy every quad and every aftermarket part And test and retest every configuration in every location. I mean hell im rich what else do i have to do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

I dislike the mag myself, though I really like the letters section, everyones rides. Just like visiting a forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 09:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels Mag

I DONT LIKE SOME OF THE STUFF IN THERE, BUT I AM A SUBSCRIBER...........WHAT ELSE IS THERE THOUGH. 3 & 4 WHEEL ACTION, OR ATV MAGAZINE. IF YOUVE SEEN THOSE TWO, YOU WOULD AGREE THAT DIRTWHEELS IS BETTER. THE LETTERS SECTION IS THE BEST PART THOUGH, BECAUSE ITS REAL.....PEOPLE LIKE US. UNLIKE THEIR TEST RIDERS, WHO MOST CLAIM TO BE RIDING FOR 3-4 YEARS........WELL DANGIT, IVE BEEN RIDING FOR 13-14 YEARS, COME AND HIRE ME FOR THAT. HECK, THEY WOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO PAY ME, JUST TO TEAR UP A TRACK ON A FREEBIE QUAD WOULD BE WORTH IT. IM SURE MOST WOULD AGREE, AND THEIR BIASED OPINIONS DO UPSET ME AS WELL, BUT OVERALL ITS NOT A TERRIBLE MAG THOUGH.

ILL AGREE ABOUT THE AD'S, I HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF DEALS FROM THEIR ADS.

Quick Reply: Dirt Wheels Mag