Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Summer injury report

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Summer injury report

well...in that case...i got attacked by a pheasant 2 times, and got hit in the chest with a dragon fly once...my friend fell from a tree and landed on a rock:/...broke his wrist and bruised his hip real bad..he landed on the board that fell...the nails were facing down...thank god...

Old 09-18-2004, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Roscoe,

Yea I had just pulled it off my truck and suited up, usually I let it warm up for a good minute but in this case I was in a hurry to catch up with everyone. They had left already and were waiting for me at the top of the hill.

Old 09-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

the bite itself isn't too bad. really red and sorta painful(the pain comes and goes though). they gave me some antibiotics at the hospital and when those run out (wednesday), i am going to a different doctor to see what they say.

some of the pics of bites i have seen are friggin nasty. hopefully i caught mine soon enough.

Old 09-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

It matters on the person that got bit by those the most I've heard. Some people get a nasty reaction where it makes your skin tissue just die and spread pretty bad. Some people can't get rid of those bites quite so easily, sounds like your one of the lucky ones.

Sounds pretty bad for the guy with the twisted ankle. My friend just pulled one of those lose your footing and run over the leg routines, so I can somewhat relate. His ankle was about the size of an orange for a few days. The worst part is he works on the ford assembly line. I think he's taking my advice and getting all the gear now though. I didn't notice right away but I also spiderwebbed my chest protecter and scratched the helmet, which tells me I probably would of broke some ribs on all those cursed U.P. rocks. I recommend one of those chest protecters for everyone, they really save your ****.

Is it just me or is this the first topic without some sort of offensive debate going on?! lol

Old 09-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Warrior453
i was riding and a wasp stung me in the chest at a sand pit but that is the worst so far
i guess we know who doent ride very hard... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ive gotton just light injurys... sore shoulder or leg for a few days... and the quad has a few bumps and scratches also...