Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Blaster oil injection question

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Rem
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blaster oil injection question

i dunno what broke on it, but i think im just gonna cancel, i dont wanna do the drilling , or watever u said, i dont wanna screw it up again, so ill just wait a week or 2 for the part to get here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]v

Old 09-24-2004, 01:46 AM
Rem
Pro Rider

sry again lol, i checked ur profile and saw u were runnin geckos, they any good? i wanted to get them but everyone said they sucked, and that stock tires are better. What do u think?

Old 09-24-2004, 01:53 AM
Range Rover

I haven't rode with them yet. I am borrowing to see if I like, then I might buy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Any paddle tire is better than stock.. I have trakker and skat trak haulers, love them both.

Old 09-24-2004, 01:59 AM
Rem
Pro Rider

this b/o kit isnt name brand should i buy anyways? it is in phoenix so it should be here in no time, its limke 100 miles from me. plz look:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...490274275&rd=1

Old 09-24-2004, 02:06 AM
Rem
Pro Rider

hurry respond, i will buy it now if u tell me i should , i trust you. please help hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Old 09-24-2004, 02:08 AM
Range Rover

That kit is fine. You will still have to do everything I have told about blocking the hoses off. And if your not sure what went wrong I would take a look now. You might find you need more parts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 02:12 AM
Rem
Pro Rider

whoa whoa whoa, wait..... i thought all i needed was the B/o....................... omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

ah!h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHH
**coughs**

**starts twitching on the floor**

**keels over and dies**

His last words were:"what other parts could i possibly nee.......................d" *thump*

Old 09-24-2004, 02:15 AM
Range Rover

Did the gear break and mess anything up? You probably would have heard it. Most likely it was an air bubble in the hose or you forgot to put mix in it.

Old 09-24-2004, 02:17 AM
Rem
Pro Rider

ummm i wouldnt know if it broke or not, i just ripped off my top end to find the crank bone dry and the piston and cylinder marked with huge grooves all around...... what parts could i possibly have to replace, should i go ahead and buy the kit rite now or not?

Old 09-24-2004, 02:22 AM
Range Rover

For sure, get the kit.

Pull the side of the case off tomorrow, look for damage. If you don't see white chunks of the plastic gear everywhere put it back together, block off the hoses and go riding.

Quick Reply: Blaster oil injection question