Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yamaha's ATV Reliability

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 08:26 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yamaha's ATV Reliability

Its cool, better than startin another lol. I don't know anything about this stuff either, you're helpin me out by asking this lol.

Old 10-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: IceBreakerG
Its cool, better than startin another lol. I don't know anything about this stuff either, you're helpin me out by asking this lol.
THanks Ice. BTW have you taken your Warrior to the dealer to see how much they will give on a trade in? I know it's not ideal to do it that way but I traded in my 2003 warrior on my 2004 Raptor this year and pretty much broke even on the trade-in. You may want to clean it up real good and take it down just to se what they can do? Just a suggestion.

BTW when you get the raptor, you'll love the power compared to the warrior. Not that there's anything wrong with the warrior nut the raptor is a different world.

Old 10-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Range Rover

I jsut looked up on KBB and it's pretty close to what you want for yours.
http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/ke.kb.m...or;41350;11400;;;;&&&&&

Of course thats just an estimate but when I traded mine it was almost dead on what they gave me.

Old 10-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Trailblazer

They keep telling me that i have to have a title for it for me to trade it in, and i don't have one. I bought it from my friends dad, and they don't have any paper work on it. So i'm pretty much screwed right now, unless i can find someone who wants to buy it from me. All, that website didn't come up up either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: IceBreakerG
They keep telling me that i have to have a title for it for me to trade it in, and i don't have one. I bought it from my friends dad, and they don't have any paper work on it. So i'm pretty much screwed right now, unless i can find someone who wants to buy it from me. All, that website didn't come up up either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Go to DMV and file for a lost title. Assuming it isn't stolen, getting a duplicate copy is pretty easy.

Old 10-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: de8212
Originally posted by: MasterRaptor
I think those spacers are the single best thing you can do to a Raptor.
Thanks for all the info MasterRap. They just add width to the rear, right? DO you have a link for the spacers?
They add 5" total to the width in the back. You know how on a stock Raptor in a hard turn, you add throttle and the front end comes up and you can't steer? After you add these spacers, your backend slides out when you add throttle in a turn....at least much more than it did. I was ready to sell the Rap and buy a Z400 until I put the spacers on. Glad that didn't happen. It totally changed how I felt about the bike.

Click here for durablue spacers