Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

alba pipe kit?warrior

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alba pipe kit?warrior

Well on alba's website they have the raptor 350 listed,but all of the parts are for the warrior,so i'm assuming they'll fit.My question is,does the kit come with a complete exhaust or only a slip on.Also does this kit give good power?Which would be better the alba or fmf exhaust.Any help would be great.

Old 10-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

Yes i'd imagine if they are warrior parts listed on their site for the raptor 350 they will fit. As to power, the Wolverine uses same parts as the warrior and I got the alba kit with the jets, torque stuffer, and I got the FMF pipe. Alba pipe is probably good too. With my experience I noticed a nice power gain running between 9 to 11 disks in my wolverine. you will definatly notice a power gain through the whole gear and the snap you will get at the bottom is a nice upgrade for sure. Yes, its a good kit in my opinion i was satisfied with it. since Ive gone for the cam and piston and thats a nice upgrade too. it's only a slip on but the warrior/wolverine headpipe is the same size as most aftermarket pipes and it really isnt cost effective to get a full exaust unless your doing it for apearence or you get the FMF powerbomb header to quiet the noise.

If your not sure if they are interchangeable parts send alba an email or give their 800 number a call i've found their customer service excelent in the past

Old 10-09-2004, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the help.I sent alba an email a few days ago,asking about it,but they never got back with me,i may just have to call them.

Old 10-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

You should call they have great customer service...It is a slip on pipe...

Also the NON spark arrested pipe is crazy loud...I sent mine back and now have the WB Pro Meg...way quieter...

Old 10-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Pro Rider

The head pipes aren't any bigger, but they don't have that sharp bend downward like the stocker. I had backing problems in the high rpm range, and when I threw the headpipe on it gave me a huge power gain in the high rpms. The aftermarket headers just have a much smoother curve that extends further forward. That p.b. header from fmf did wonders for me. I rode the slipon for quite a while, and wasn't pleased with the top end at all.