Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ATTENTION BEARTRACKER OWNERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2000, 12:20 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking to purchase a new 4 wheeler for riding in mud, snow, in mountains and on a farm. How do you rate your Beartracker for this type of riding. Anyone using a winch also?

Old 08-29-2000, 07:19 PM
Trailblazer

they do good in the mud as long you stay in 2nd or 3rd because in 1st you dont get no grip. If you plan on doing alot rideing in snow of mud u mit want toget some good tires because when i had a snow down here did not get too good of grip. As long as you keep it clean when you do good mud rideing and makesure you keep the breaks clean. if your are geting n and a kid is going to ride it get extended war so you want be out of pocket but the new have disk breaks but mine dont and a a stanless steel pipe thats good to but i like mine alot.

Old 08-29-2000, 10:19 PM
Range Rover

hey beartracker u forgot to mention a couple things
remember urs is a year old and u had to replace a rear seal and fixin to hafta replace the muffler and the pull cord is messed up

and u forgot to tell him that uwere gettin stuck in the snow on the road cause the car and truck ruts

get a timberwolf 4x4 or a 4x4 if u mud or anything

Old 08-29-2000, 10:39 PM
Trailblazer

yamahon you to be talking i got late because you went off the trail and got stuck and i had to go get help but anyways all i had to do when i got stuck was to go backwards to get of the rut and thats why i said to get good tires and my pipe broke well i dont know why but the neww ones have a stanless steel one so it want break and about the ruber seal one of my friends tied fishing line that was in my box and all the line got all up in my seal and thats why it got bad i would buy a beartracker agin and yamahon you to talking what about your fourwheeler man it falls apart on trails

Old 08-30-2000, 05:26 PM
Range Rover

no it dont i have never road with u when it tore up so how do u know it tears up on trails.

what about that time in the snow when u got stuck in that big whole and i couldnt pull u out or we couldnt push u out

Old 08-30-2000, 07:02 PM
Trailblazer

sure it has your front end always breakes on a ride it you wold say hold up let me put some grease on it andthings like that and my beartracker will smoke your wolverine when we do go rideing on our camping trip your going to be eating my dust who all is going do you knowi think my dad is going to fix the pipe when he is at work

Old 08-31-2000, 05:32 PM
Range Rover

that grease was just to keep my front u joints from squeekin

dont know if im still goin ridin

Old 09-02-2000, 01:18 AM
Trailblazer

if you didnt put that stuff on it sometimes it would die on you or something like that

Old 09-02-2000, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider
Old 09-02-2000, 11:01 AM
Trailblazer

minehunter man your stupid bill has nothing to do with Arkansas schools only the state gorverment ha the power to make rules and when had to gorvernors since bill .Nobody in Arkansas likes bill any way so shut up and stop talkig about how people type i dont feel like doing every thing right

Quick Reply: ATTENTION BEARTRACKER OWNERS!!!!