Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Boy hurt at Dumont donations.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boy hurt at Dumont donations.

You probably saw my posts about a friends 15 yr. old son that crashed a borrowed Banshee into a sandrail at Dumont Dunes recently and broke his back in 3 places. He is home now and in a full body brace and in a wheel chair. The family does not have insurance and the projected medical bills are going to be close to $50,000 so a bank account has been setup so people can donate money to help them out. Please help these people out and give whatever you can. Thank you!

Bank of America Nevada
750 S. Hwy 160
Pahrump, Nevada 89048-4639
James Cadigan Acct: 004968616781

Old 11-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

Thats so tragic, we are headed up to the dunes on weds hope that dosen't happen to us...

Old 11-09-2004, 04:27 AM
Pro Rider

Thats sad to hear about a kid being put into a wheel chair, but if it was his own stupidity, I kind of don't feel sorry for him.

Old 11-09-2004, 04:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Jibrille
Thats sad to hear about a kid being put into a wheel chair, but if it was his own stupidity, I kind of don't feel sorry for him.
Harsh

Old 11-09-2004, 05:01 AM
Pro Rider

I'm very aware what I said was harsh, but seriously, I know there are mistakes and so forth, but when you're careless people get what they deserve.

Old 11-09-2004, 07:05 AM
Pro Rider

That is tragic, and i never like to hear about anybody gettin hurt,,,or worse. EVERYONE has to pay attention when there are so many people doing so many things, in so many different directions.
Bosch

Old 11-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Careful with the harsh comments, it could be you next time.

Old 11-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

Jibrille, That's pretty harsh man. I'm sure every time you are on the 4 wheeler or in a car, you drive responsibly and don't plan on going out one day and getting into a wreck, nobody wants that, correct??? Now tell me you have never gotten into a wreck. It happens!!! If you have no sympathy for this guy, then keep it to yourself.

Old 11-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Range Rover

Jibrille, you are a real azzhole, you assume that it was his fault and say he gets what he deserves?? Wow hope that goes for you too. The fault was the rail driver that was running stupid (your brother?) too fast on the little fingers and didn't look before he blasted over a small razor down by the campers. I bet you donated a lot of money to help them out too right?

Old 11-09-2004, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone that Hauls *** in the pits, campers, or conjested areas should be shot. There are miles and miles of dunes to haul *** in. Go slow in the pits! Some of us have kids.

If you haul *** by my camp site, I will hunt you down and beat you beyond all recognition whether you are on a sand rail, quad, bike or car. Been there done that!

Chime in whether you agree or not. Nothing ticks me off more.

Quick Reply: Boy hurt at Dumont donations.