Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

FINALLY - Put the Beast together!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 10:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FINALLY - Put the Beast together!!

The bike looks sick dude!! Now drop 25 lbs and put them sand tires on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Dumont The 25th Thursday we all are meeting up at the hil at 8-9 AM. Ill be ther till 1 pm.

Old 11-21-2004, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

Darin, THat is one sick looking raptor my friend.... Its soooooo good looking i printed out a pic and put it on my wall its trick as hell... you gotta start chargin ppl to look at it lol

Old 11-21-2004, 02:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorboy4life
Darin, THat is one sick looking raptor my friend.... Its soooooo good looking i printed out a pic and put it on my wall its trick as hell... you gotta start chargin ppl to look at it lol
LOL!! that would be cool, to get some money back that is... hehehehe

Yep I just have a few more tunning up to do tomorrow and hopefully be ready for Dumont. May have to play with the sprockets when I get there.

Mario - If I go, which I am 99% sure, I wont be there until Friday around 8am so hopefully you can make it out.

Thanks for all the comps guys!! I do really like it myself, I just wish I had the know how to buff and polish and it would look even better!!

Old 11-21-2004, 04:02 AM
Pro Rider

Ooops.... all over myself... Just kidding, it looks good... You must be the guy who always gets the good looking girl, i mean Raptor =P.. Enjoy it!

Old 11-22-2004, 02:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Have been riding and tuning this bike for a short time today and with Bob's expertise I may have it just Perrrrrfect tomorrow. Even though it wasnt running the best today there wasnt a banshee or 4 stroke that would keep up!! I was surprised and am still shaking from the power I had from just that!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I dont know what I am going to do with this thing when I do get it dialed in, its insane!!!

I even gave the guys a 5 bike length head start before I took off and still caught them half way and it was on a dirt road as well. I tell you what, when you dont have front brakes you MUST let off the gas way ahead of time because there was two close calls where the fence came right up to my face and that was before sliding 50 ft or more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its allot different racing on the dirt than it is the sand because at first I thought I was never going to leave the hole, I just spun all the way thru first and second gear before it would actually grab. Just have learn to feather the clutch that is.

Old 11-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

Very nice bike, and glad you like the performance. OH yes front brakes is needed on the scary fast beast. Welcome to the Craycraft Big Bore Club.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2004, 11:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Congrads, on getting the bike back together. Looks like your already getting called out.

Old 11-22-2004, 08:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well after today I am just a little nervous in racing this insane bike!! I mean this thing revs to the moon!! To be honest, I have never rode a quad this fast ever!! This is a very surprising engine Bob built for me and I like it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2004, 09:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sheeit, don't pump it up to much daren. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You've raced Mario, how do you think it'll compare to those races? I know he's built up since then but how do ya think it'll compare to back then?

Quick Reply: FINALLY - Put the Beast together!!