Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

posting gone wrong can it b fixed?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default posting gone wrong can it b fixed?

guy/ladies cmon now this is getting a little out of control i mean when i first got here 400 some posts ago everyone was nice and was willing to anwser any ?'s whether they sounded fake or not now we have ppl yelling at minors about spelling and making up stories and name calling and not only minors but the older people in the fourms arnt doing much better now instead of anwsering a question we decied to tell them to "search" maybe the person thought the question was personal so he made a new post theres plenty of room on this site to post so post i no i do my best to anwser peoples questions and i dont do much bashing or story telling because thats not how i am but for the people wo do then let them do it if u dont liek it ignore the post maybe the kids dont have the quads but wanna feel lik they do and make up post who knows and we cant walk in there shoes or type what they type i dont want to sound mean but we got motox over here trying to bust anyone and everyone thinking hes god all mighty dective on atv fourms and i can say that i dont wanan hear or read post where the question isnt anwsered and the only thing i read is yur not cool yur fat yur poor you dont have a quad get out of here who made the rule that u had to have a quad to post i remeber awhile back when someone made a post about dirtbikes and ppl where bashing him/her i think this fourm is one of the most organized fourms around if not the best and i think that the name calling and bashing needs to end i mean yea i can understand it happening once in awhile but for the past week all iv read about is do a search yur dumb go get a quad its just not right u people arnt here to teach us life valvues and the quide lines of life but to help people make decisions and inform people about atvs and any other subject that someone might have a question about the truth is that we need to stop the bickering and post opinions and anwsers not names and put downs

sorry for the long post but i really fel that this needed to be said

Old 11-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

thank u well said .......

Old 11-18-2004, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, its kinda like good loving gone bad......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

your welcome and yea i guess it kinda is

Old 11-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

i agree

sorry for all the bashing!

Old 11-18-2004, 08:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Amen lil one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I try to answer anything i read that i have any knowledge on. and i like to BS too. I try to refrain from the name calling side of the game.

Old 11-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

yeh, why don't people just answer small questions, it doens't hurt to type a 20 character response. Instead of saying "ever heard of searching?"

Old 11-18-2004, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider

exactly u all make good points and have knowledge to bring to the fourms so share it!

Old 11-18-2004, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

like i said im sorry yall ive been bashing this one thread that really ticked me off

this is spost to be the worlds best atv forum right? well arent we losing people who come here that need help and we bash them

im not a soft kid,(im a badaz) but this has gone waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to far guys

Old 11-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider

i agree, i was going to say something, but... well lets say there was an absene of *****. i am guilty of a little bashing and i dont mean to be rude, i keep it all appropriate and mature, but as often as posible i try and lend my advice and help others.

Quick Reply: posting gone wrong can it b fixed?