Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

More fun than an ATV????

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 10:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More fun than an ATV????

What do you mean you play games? you cant shoot people lol... I like hunting.. i go with my neighbor and borrow his .20 shotgun to go afta them bucks.. never got one though.. either i missed or couldn't fine any.. i only went out 3 days. It looks really cool though.. How is your aim? Can you knock a soda can from 100 yds? i did well it was luck 1 out of 15 i think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

P.S. dont make fun of me i know i suck!!!

Old 11-20-2004, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorboy4life
What do you mean you play games? you cant shoot people lol... I like hunting.. i go with my neighbor and borrow his .20 shotgun to go afta them bucks.. never got one though.. either i missed or couldn't fine any.. i only went out 3 days. It looks really cool though.. How is your aim? Can you knock a soda can from 100 yds? i did well it was luck 1 out of 15 i think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

P.S. dont make fun of me i know i suck!!!
All of my AR's will hold 5 shots into 1" at 100 yards. My Varmint guns will shot 5 shots into .25" at 100 yards. If they won't make it under .5", I sell them....thats on the varmint guns. The ARs can be accurate for a semi-auto.

Old 11-20-2004, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: elkbow
One of my other hobbies:

AR-15's

left - Bushmaster M4 A3
middle - Rock River ARMs M4 Tactical Entry
right - Olympic Arms PCR-16 w/ ATN sight

dave

Definately fun. However to expensive to do on a regular basis.

Now if you want fun for cheap. Check out the KPX pictures on my page. They're cheaper than ATV's, and they'll run all day on a gallon of gas. They're so much fun, that we now have a total of six of them in my riding group. I think we spend more time playing with the Karts then we do riding our built Rappy's and YFZ's.

Old 11-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

How do the KPX's do with two people on board? I live at high altitude and think they would be pretty sluggish climbing around the trails here?

Old 11-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

im a competitie shooter at my range

i have 2 AK-47
1 Ar-15 .223
U 22 NEOS
357 Python
Semi- auto thomphson
and trying to get a .308 ar-15 armalite

Old 11-20-2004, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Originally posted by: QuadAddiction
Omg ? its barely leagel to carry the smalles pistol in the world here

you talking about an AK what is it in your place? WW3?

lol its funny when it comes out from israeli mouth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah, you could buy any weapon as long as you have a clean record. Evena 50 caliber. In Mexico you go to jail for havinga AK, for along time, because not even the cops have those, they can't afford them.

Old 11-20-2004, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

nice guns. i have a few questions though.
1.) is it legal to own guns like that. i thought they were outlawed?
2.) what can you do with them, hunt? or just to fire at ranges?
3.) in michigan, i beleave if you tried hunting with such things, you would probibally go streight to jail. what would u hunt with them?

I am all for the right to own and carry firearms, i do so myself. alot of classes and so on here to do so, but in my trade, it is needed. why on earth is such weapons needed though?
just curious is all. no offance twards your collection.

Old 11-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Commedment number I don't remember: The right to bear arms.

Kerry was fighting to not sell weapons like these, but Bush now as are president alows us to go hunt in some places. Heck he even goes hunting. Like I said, you have to be a citizen of the United States to be allowed to buy weapons like these and a good record. Well, don't really know why some people including me own wepons like these, but they are fun. I don't really like hunting because of the fact that you have to kill a creature that is defendless against a bullet. Well thats just me.

Old 11-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mich660griz
nice guns. i have a few questions though.
1.) is it legal to own guns like that. i thought they were outlawed?
2.) what can you do with them, hunt? or just to fire at ranges?
3.) in michigan, i beleave if you tried hunting with such things, you would probibally go streight to jail. what would u hunt with them?

I am all for the right to own and carry firearms, i do so myself. alot of classes and so on here to do so, but in my trade, it is needed. why on earth is such weapons needed though?
just curious is all. no offance twards your collection.
yes it is legal to own them, they are the same as other semi-auto weapons

I hunt varmints with the AR's, but my main reason is 3-gun competition and just having fun....like when you ride your ATV....unless you use it for work, you're just having fun....kinda like a golfer, I don't golf, but I'm sure they enjoy it, just like I do my AR's

Hunting is legal in some states with a .22 caliber. Here in New Mexico, we can take deer and antelope with any centerfire rifle caliber, for elk and similar sized animals, the caliber has to be .24 caliber or larger....

Old 11-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZ660R
Commedment number I don't remember: The right to bear arms.

Kerry was fighting to not sell weapons like these, but Bush now as are president alows us to go hunt in some places. Heck he even goes hunting. Like I said, you have to be a citizen of the United States to be allowed to buy weapons like these and a good record. Well, don't really know why some people including me own wepons like these, but they are fun. I don't really like hunting because of the fact that you have to kill a creature that is defendless against a bullet. Well thats just me.
I hope you don't eat meat, how do you think a cow makes it from the pasture to your dinner table?????