Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More fun than an ATV????

Originally posted by: elkbow
Originally posted by: YFZ660R
Commedment number I don't remember: The right to bear arms.

Kerry was fighting to not sell weapons like these, but Bush now as are president alows us to go hunt in some places. Heck he even goes hunting. Like I said, you have to be a citizen of the United States to be allowed to buy weapons like these and a good record. Well, don't really know why some people including me own wepons like these, but they are fun. I don't really like hunting because of the fact that you have to kill a creature that is defendless against a bullet. Well thats just me.
I hope you don't eat meat, how do you think a cow makes it from the pasture to your dinner table?????
LOL!! Well I'm refering to me, I cannot kill an animal just for fun, but if was starving to death, and there was a cow, ill kill it. Thanks to those guys that do that for a job, or else I would probaly be a vegetarian.

Old 11-20-2004, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

I don't really do it for 'fun', i eat everything I kill other than varmints. I would rather eat elk, deer, antelope, etc., it is healthier than cattle, less fat.

Thats just my choice. I do like to go out hunting, but not to kill an animal, but enjoy the outdoors. If I can take an animal, thats a plus, as I will have some good table fare. I do respect your choice not to hunt though....thats our right. take care

Old 11-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider

i have to say, this is one of the most sivil topics i have seen on here in a while, lol. thanks for the reply,s, i understand more now. i can see the fun in shooting them in compition, being friendly, or for awards.
in michigan, there is something called michigan malisha(spelling?) guns like that have a more of a right to defend oneself against many things, one being the government, lol. i dont hunt, just becouse i cant bring myself to kill a deer( main hunting stable here) my brother and friends do though, and it is needed here to weed out the large hurds. how is the kick on such things? i shot a 30/30 and it was a good kick. my snub nose has one heck of a kick, lol. my 40 cal is not so bad though. i can just emagine the range can be up to 1 mile with them?
anyway, nice looking funs. have fun, be safe.

Old 11-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: elkbow
How do the KPX's do with two people on board? I live at high altitude and think they would be pretty sluggish climbing around the trails here?
They have a good amount of low-end grunt. So as long as they've got traction, they climb it. Anything that requires lots of momentum though, forget it.

Old 11-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

i know every body at my range was goin for Bush