Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Wheres Some Texas Riders???

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2000, 09:13 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya rottwolf rmemeber you i dint think you would know me cause we didnt talk that much that day but anyway i know some riding spots that me and kenny go to one of them is by BFI (yes the garbage place and no they dont dump their garbage there if anyone was wonderin) and another spot is a pond pretty close to BFI that one of my friends dad owns and they have a couple of jumps there, and rottwolf i know somewhere where you can get your new ride up to top speed and see what it can do. I will probably go to bayou either saturday or sunday this weekend and yes my dad will take me kenny to bad your dad wont let you ride broke down P.O.S. with me i guess you will have to bum a ride again. J/J. L8ta

Old 09-07-2000, 07:08 PM
Range Rover

At least when i got mine i rode the D*** thing....It might fall apart but at least i don't go slower than 10 mph.....Thats about how fast you go, grandma.....I can walk faster than how fast you always drive.....lol....Oh and why don't you actually try to jump once in your lifr...you know like more than 6 inches....Try to get about 3 or 5 feet of air when you jump too, before you get to old and die....LOL...i'll see you guys at bayou this weekend. Later, dudes

Old 09-07-2000, 07:17 PM
Range Rover

Talk about goin 10 mph i must have been doin 11mph when i passed your slow a** on the drag strip. You want to talk about air, the day you get some tell me and i will watch cause i aint seen it happen yet. I get more than six inches off the ground but how would you know you were on the back track ride other peoples s*** cause yours wouldnt work while i was clearin a table top they had set up out there last time!!!! l8ta

Old 09-07-2000, 07:31 PM
Range Rover

I dare you to race me now with my 13 tooth sprocket, i will blow the fenders off of your d*** 4-wheeler. You have seen me get higher than you ever thought was possible. Oh, and what about riding wheelys???...I would kill you 9 times in riding wheelys and you seen me fall back about 2 or 3 times. Also.....you don't even want me to start talking about mudding either...THATS A JOKE Right there!!!...and you have a RECON...P****!!!...lol..later good buddy,Kenny

Old 09-07-2000, 07:40 PM
Range Rover

I would care but hey if you want to go put all the s*** you can just to beat a stock blaster go for it cause hey it aint my money. Wheelies please at least i aint got to stand on the d*** grab bar just to get the front end of the ground. You may have me on muddin but if i cared i would have bought a sportsman and makin fun of my recon i remember a while back whenever you would beg to ride the thing and muddin i have pulled you out somany times your grab bar is about to fall of. So think about that for a little while. BUDDY

Old 09-07-2000, 08:01 PM
Range Rover

Your Recon was made more for mudding than my damn trailblazer, thats why I always got stuck cause it burns out 24-7. You won't try crap till i got stuck in the super thick mud that was past my tires and the 2000 pound winch couldn't even get me out. I also can ride wheelys without the rear foot grab bar. You try to get my 450 pound 4-wheeler up with out doing that most of the time....you know i can ride awsome wheelys so don't deniey that one..... Oh, about pulling me out....My grab bar is connected to my frame....(about to fall off my a@@)...you just wait about 2 or 3 more weeks till your brakes start messing up...It took two years till my started goin out. later, BUDDY!...lol

Old 09-07-2000, 08:30 PM
Range Rover

My blaster wasnt made for muddin either but and i think your blazer is a little more equipped for the mud(mud flaps, full floorboards, need i go on) i wont try s*** you should know cause you go huntin with me every duck season oh i am sorry you dont hunt. I remeber the time you went huntin and water came over your racks and you got stuck in about three foot of water oh sorry that was me, or remeber the time time we were ridin by that rut by the canal and it was muddy and you crossed that part where what was up to your exhaust and you were blowin it out of your exhaust oh that was me again sorry, or remember the time your cousin with the fourtrax 300 was pullin you out of that 40 foot ditch and you were stuck so bad that he flipped his 4wheeler trin to pull you out at your huntin lease woops sorry that was me to so dont tell me i dont try stuff!! You can ride wheelies i will give you that but you have seen me get straight up on brock's drive way so dont deny that!! I will worry about my brakes you just get your p.o.s. to stop with all that d*** clatterin!!!!!!!!!!! BUDDY L8ta

Old 09-07-2000, 08:51 PM
Range Rover

Ever think that your muffler on your recon is about 4 inches lower than mine?? MY 4-wheeler has been threw more **** than your whole family together has gone threw. You haven't seen **** yet buddy. I've been threw more **** than you also. Broke leg (on 4-wheeler) got a metal plat about a foot long in my leg, fliped 4-wheeler about 5 or 6 times, got caught by the cops about 10 times(on 4-wheeler)....need I go on????? I didn't think so. Man i am droping this **** cause I know i have been where you have been and farther.....so im ending this crap. later, dude

Old 09-07-2000, 11:23 PM
Range Rover

My family has owened more three wheelers, four wheelers, and dirt bikes than you've ever thought of and dont think that since you hit a car and had a metal plate put in your leg and cant ride up a ditch without flippin or cant ride on the rode without gettin caught by the cops makes you a tougher rider or makes you think that you have been through it all cause well you havent. Dont think that all this little beaumont and nederland stuff is the big stuff cause it anit. When you go up to rayburn and ride those trails or go to boycon springs and hang with the riders up there then you can talk but until then dont think that youve been through it all cause you havent!!!

Old 09-07-2000, 11:26 PM
Range Rover

If any one in here lives by boycon springs i am wonderin if the have shut it down cause i have heard that they just recently did cause i havent been up there in a few months and was wantin to go back. Thanx

Quick Reply: Wheres Some Texas Riders???