Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

DUMONT New Years!!Who's going?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 07:40 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DUMONT New Years!!Who's going?

Im gonna show up probably friday and stay until sunday unless the weather sucks again,lets all pray[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I will be over there at comp on the black 450.im gonna change to a trailtech -4 flywheel and see what happens.ill see you guys out there.good luck with the bigbore eaglecollector

Old 12-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorOwner

LMAO !!! oh yeah.... hehehe I thought you were Dave and had the Raptor but didnt look at the sig..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So you gonna be at Glamis on MLK day?
Yep so far we'll be there MLK. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I doubt that dave will be doing anything radical to his raptors anytime soon. But then he does get tricky evry now and then.

Old 12-06-2004, 09:28 PM
MTX
Pro Rider

PhatBlack450, try to do esr intake and -4 flywheel both at same time, your bike will be alot faster, probably 2 lengths faster up comp hill, that esr intake has way more top-end then the pro design. The -4 flywheel will help you holeshotting and revving faster. Ill try to look for you at dumont, just find a blue yfz whooping everyone, lol jk. Im going to pcing my rims black soon, to stand out.

Old 12-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO !!! oh yeah.... hehehe I thought you were Dave and had the Raptor but didnt look at the sig..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So you gonna be at Glamis on MLK day?
We'd normaly be at Dumont for New Years, we've never been to Glamis on a big weekend so I talked Larry into checking it out. I personaly am not real fond of Glamis, I hate the hill but hope to get lots of cool vids of people jumping behind Olds and maybe a teet or two [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Figure to do lots of dune rides. Most likely will never be back to Glamis except on MLK weekend every year. I'll certainly miss the familiar faces at Dumont and the rider friendly hill. Gotta see the real Glamis at least 1 time in my life I figure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh, I'll never do a 730 to my quads. I don't have the money to play with the big boys toys.

Old 12-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin

I hate the hill but hope to get lots of cool vids of people jumping behind Olds and maybe a teet or two [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Yeah, like on MLK day with the hydraulic looking golf cart..... They were cute bro, too bad I didnt get a chance to sit with them and you could have took my pic....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin

I hate the hill but hope to get lots of cool vids of people jumping behind Olds and maybe a teet or two [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Yeah, like on MLK day with the hydraulic looking golf cart..... They were cute bro, too bad I didnt get a chance to sit with them and you could have took my pic....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO, my brother has a pic of me up close and talking to them trying to convince them to lift their tops for the camera. I'm still paying for that one, he keeps telling me I have to buy this parft and that part for his quad or he'll show the pic to my wife. Who do you think is paying for his 730? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k.

He does have that pic tho. LOL

Old 12-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

I gotta picture of Dave trying to get friendly with those two golf cart girls from last year...LOL...I'm keeping that one for Black Mail though....LOL

Old 12-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

LOL...ya beat me to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eaglecollector
LOL...ya beat me to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Post it, Post it - LOL!!!!

Old 12-06-2004, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

LOL...awrighty...give me a sec to upload it...LOL...Lucky for dave she doesn't get on here..LOL

Quick Reply: DUMONT New Years!!Who's going?