Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

I was drag racing thrue this hard section of whoops when all of the sudden a go-kart gets in my path, I try to miss it, but my back left tire barely hits him and I and the quad flip. I broke my arm, and the quad suffered dented handle bars, and also had to get a brand new radiator. The damn kids didn't even notice I had crsh into them. The latest one was with the YFZ,I was going to go down hill, when a R jump and landed on the front fenders and sent my flying, he got to hit me a little but I was fine, right now the YFZ needs new front fender.

Old 12-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Range Rover

My worst crash was on a 350 Big Bear. I was climbing a vertical hill about 20 feet high, got to the lip and it started spinning out. The front end came up and I rolled all the way down the hill with the 4 wheeler on top of me. when it quit rolling, the big bear was back on all 4 wheels with me sitting vertical on the front rack facing the rear of quad with my legs tangled up under the handlebars. My buddy said I just went limp and fell to the ground. I came out perfectly scratchless and the quad just got a little bent up. I had no helmet, what an idiot was I.

Old 12-05-2004, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

didn't see a stop sign til it was too late, locked up the brakes, slid on the gravel, hit the side a of a dakota, i flew over the truck, back tire of the truck hit my front tire, final results are in my pics

Old 12-06-2004, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

Oh yeh! i forgot about his one! I was still a n00b at this time but i knew how to shift and climb hills. But was riding a blaster, then i decided to ride a banshee for the first time... Like the blaster i got plenty of running room before the hill so i was in 3rd or 4th gear climbing a 150ft-200ft hill. And Rocketed off the top! My dad said i got some pretty good air [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Then i let go off the handlebars, in mid air!! I don't know what i was doing. After that i don't remeber much except that i was about 5 ft away from the top and i was hurting like heck and had lost my breathe. I retrieved the banshee at the bottom of the next hill 400ft away! I think that ones more entertaining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Range Rover

Hey lilnotts, Those ski's are bad azzz what do they cost??

Old 12-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

whatever you can get a pair of plastic sled skis, some steel and some welding rod for

Old 12-06-2004, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

RaptorRRC, me neither!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

Last year going through some trails a lil to fast went around a turn and hit the front brake way to hard kept sliding straight even through the trail turned...went flying down a 15ft steep hill to only be greeted at the bottom by a 5ft cliff/drop off right onto nice sturdy branch..nice enough to go right through my leg upper thigh....broke the branch off, drove to the hospital and got it removed...nice lil battle scar...(chicks dig the scars guys) would defently have to say that was my worst...

Old 12-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

My worst one was my first one. When I was about 7 years old I was riding my first machine (Honda 50cc dirtbike) racing my friend and my dog down the trail behind my house. I was moving pretty good when my idiot dog cut in front of me, to avoid running her over I jammed the handle bars to the right and did a full summersalt over the bars, the bike hit me, the throttle got stuck and the rear tire put tread marks on my chest. My mom was watching and was pretty pissed off so my dad changed me over to four wheelers. At least I got me hooked on four wheels and away from those crazy two wheelers.

Old 12-06-2004, 02:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Me, my brother ray, my brother tony and a friend chris were riding at glamis. i was on my shee and everyone else were on dirtbikes. it was our last ride going back to camp. The line went ray, chris, my, tony. So its like follow the leader (which is ray). so he decides to go off the trail and into the little drop-offs. everything was fine until he went off this one drop-off with a fat bush right in the middle of it. He swirves to miss the bush and stalls right next to it. Then comes chris. he sideswipes ray (both on dirtbikes) and stalls right next to him. Now i come. I side swipe chris and knock both of them over (Cuz i had my quad) and stalled. Now the three of us are right next to each other stalled and blocking the whole trail. Now my brother comes and hits the back of my quad(the wheelie bar) flipped over me and the quad (tony is 6'4'' and 240 lbs.) and lands on his arm. His arm was popped out of the socket and was down by his ribs. He went to the local hospital came home the same day. im just glad it wasnt that critical. Well thats my story.

Quick Reply: Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!