Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004 | 03:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

The worst crash I have seen was during an mx race. A guy on a YFZ was trying to ride way above his skill level. He looked like he was just barely hanging on the whole time. He tried to take a huge triple and came up short. He had stopped breathing and was life-flighted off the track.

Old 12-06-2004 | 03:26 PM
Pro Rider

Mine too included a dog..just screwin around in a gravel pit my buddy owns.

My dog cuts me off a stab the brakes and turn the bars only to go over a 4ft drop off..and all my momentum was going upward from braking so hard the quads bumper smashes into the gravel, I go flying over the handle bars quad comming at me..it flips back on my right leg with crazy hot exhaust burning my jeans to my flesh..but I was back riding the very next week when my leg was somewhat healed!

Old 12-06-2004 | 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

not a bad crash, but i saw my buddy fall off a ladder while roofing and land on a 2X4 standing up and rip his sack open. they had to drive him to the hospital with him holding his right nut in his hand. talk about bad luck eh?

Old 12-06-2004 | 04:58 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

Got my new raptor and was jumping everything in sight me and a buddy had a (few beers ) Pretty stupid well we had to go on the last ride and when we did I hit a 8ft steep jump 3rd gear pinned when I came down the footpeg went thrue my calf and went all the way up to my knee and when it hit my knee it popped back out taking all of the meat with it.I took 70 stitches. We all joke that the coyote's had something to eat that night because we never found the chunk of meat that was 1 1/2 inches wide and about 5 inches long. Still ride hard just not while drinking a ( few beers).

Old 12-06-2004 | 05:49 PM
Trailblazer

my worst wreck was when i was 13 years old and i had a suzuki 110DRZ dirtbike and i was on my last lap and ready to put it up for the night because it was getting dark and damp. i was coming out of a field when i start to open it up and give it more throttle when all of a sudden the back tire spins and the bike starts slipping under me i give it more throttle to try and ride out of it then the bike unexpecedly jerks the other way and i land on top of the handle bars breaking 3 ribs and puncturing a lung. I then had to be life flighted to the hospital. My dad always tells me that on the way to the hospital i asked him for a four wheeler.LMAO!

Old 12-06-2004 | 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

i watched my dad racing his banshee.. he was flying goin about id say 105mph. the guy in back of him hit him and then he hits the brakes and then flew off and like almost died. i will have to ask him wut bones he broke but i was so scared that he died. he was like a ragdoll lol

Old 12-06-2004 | 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

he broke his collar bone, his left leg and 2 ribs.. he said his shoulder has never been the same since then

Old 12-06-2004 | 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

I wrecked on a gravel road, bad road rash and a bunch of broken ribs when the rappy landed on me. About 6 mos. ago I was riding an a girl we were riding with flipped her Z400 and broke her neck. Thankfull after a bunch of rehab she is just about back.

Old 12-06-2004 | 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

quads are dangerous lol

Old 12-06-2004 | 08:10 PM
Range Rover

not a bad crash, but i saw my buddy fall off a ladder while roofing and land on a 2X4 standing up and rip his sack open. they had to drive him to the hospital with him holding his right nut in his hand. talk about bad luck eh
OMG, thats worse than a crash

I went to my cousins cabin, and one of my cousins took my recon out,// He is about 5'3" 125lbs// He was doing about 40mph, when he got caught in a gully// the quad rolled across the road and my cousin flew off and sliced his entire head open// he was wearing a helmet, but it wasnt strapped so it fell off// i was far behind him and when i pulled up on my brothers scrambler, i jumped off while the quad was driving, took off my shirt and put my shirt on his head/ he was covered in blood and rushed to the hospital// That sh*t was scary

STRAP YOUR HELMETS

Quick Reply: Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!