Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blaster video

crap, ill get right on that...

Old 12-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

BTW, REM, arent you the one that told me to use yousendit.com? how come my video can only be downloaded twice before i have to upload it again??? but anyways, how would i get my hand on a pair o shee shocks/ 400ex shocks? i would love to do that but i dont know where i could get them or how much they would cost. and how much of an upgrade would that be for my blaster? i would put a landing on that jump if it werent in my grandparents driveway.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and yes that is chevelle. i got their new cd for christmas, this type of thinking (could do us in) and the song is tug O war. yeah my blaster is pretty wide. has anyone seen the blaster on HK films? i think that ones even wider. im not sure what kind of wheel spacers i have cuz my uncle got them and put them on in payment for him wrecking my grab bar one time. i think that more than payed for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

anyways, sorry about this guys... thanks for waiting. the link should work now... if not try this.

Old 12-31-2004, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

no one is coming back?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2004, 03:12 AM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

http://motocross.xblogfiles.com/vide...ng%20video.wmv

this link will work. finally, tell me what yall think.

Old 12-31-2004, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: Rem
http://motocross.xblogfiles.com/vide...ng%20video.wmv

this link will work. finally, tell me what yall think.
hahahahaha! looks like someone thought this was their thread.... REM, look who started this thread. i think you were trying to post that link in your blaster video thread but i guess thats what you get for naming your thread the same as mine. i started mine b4 you. anyways... youll figure it out. LOL!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

btw, heres a real link to your video, REM. to make a link just click the http link button that is next to the underlineing button[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 12-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Trailblazer
Default blaster video

Pretty Sweet Video, i agree with Rem, u need to build up that jump. How fast are u hitting it at?

Old 12-31-2004, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

im hitting it in 4th gear most of the time. i cant build it up too much but i can a little. i had to build it up to get it to that point that day for the video. i will probably work on it tomorrow or next time im out at my grandparents. the run b4 the jump is kinda bumpy in 4th so i might just do that. thanks for the feedback...

Old 01-01-2005, 04:36 AM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

u wanna see bumpy? you should see the whoops before the double at my track! i nearly get thrown off the blaster when i try to go fast enough to clear the double. and sometimes, it'll make me bounce, and hit the jump so all my suspension is absorbed before, and i'll case it hard... not fun

Old 01-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

ya, that sounds bumpy. you cant really see how bumpy it is in the video. but its not really that bad. its just an inconveinance. there are some roots in the dirt that i cant dig through that are causing the bumps there. nothing serious, i just wish i could have a smoother run before the jump. mainly cuz i dont like going over the bumps in 4th and thats what gear i take that jump in but all the more reason to build it up a little more.

Old 01-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

how do you guys put videos on the web. if anyone coudl tell me id really appreciate it.
thanks
jeff

Quick Reply: blaster video