Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

blaster video

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blaster video

i like seeing a 125 running around, makes me smile when i watch it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] u should try hittin that jump in 3rd! sounds like ur boggin the h*ll outa ur blaster. that 125 has to let up alot to barely clear it too. tell that kid to go off it faster! his suspension will be able to handle it

Old 01-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

im not bogging it down. i actualy have it revved up pretty high but not topped out. blasters arent all that fast in 4th gear and my tires are a smaller around than stock so it helps my acceleration. also because of this my 3rd gear is pretty slow. i have hit that jump in 3rd a lot and i dont go nearly as far (but higher i think) and i cant hitting going to fast because i wont have time to turn and miss the fence that is a little ways infront of the jump! my suspension takes that jump pretty well but its stock so its not all that soft. i coulnd take a whole lot more without bottoming out. i do need to tighten up the suspention but part of the problem is cuz of my wheel spacers. it makes it so there is more leverage against the suspention. i think i am going to build that jump up since it flooded and probably washed out some when it rained here. thanks for your responses everyone. i cant wait to make another video as soon as i get the opportunity and convince someone to be cameraman[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. i may have a video of my little sahara trip (1/8/05) if i get some footage from my uncle. the dunes were frozen and it was freakin cold. around 15 most of the day.

Old 01-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

That blaster isnt wide, and whoever took the video needs to lay off the crack! And does your blaster even have a pipe?

Old 01-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

it is kinda wide for a blaster cause its got wheel spacers....

Old 01-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Wheel spacers are ****...If you want some real width, go get some a-arms and an axle...

Old 01-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

dude whats your problem? i never said my blaster was wide, but it is a lot wider than most blasters that you see (and yours from what it looks like in your profile. not saying mine is better). yeah A-arms and axles are better and can add <u>"real width"</u>, but the wheel spacers work fine and are plenty wide enough for me. i dont NEED A-arms. yeah they would be nice, but not everyone has the money to buy ;"real" upgrades for their atv. and the wheel spacers were given to me. so if someone gave you wheel spacers you wouldnt use them? im happy with the mods i have. maybe wheel spacers arent the best but they work me and and the riding style i have. do you have a problem with that? if so, im sorry. ill go take them off my blaster tomorrow:confused.

i had a friend film it and i only noticed a couple spots where the camera got jumpy. so what. my friends not an expert filmer. not that you have to be one to keep the camera straight but still. he hasnt used a videocamera too much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. and hes not on crack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

unfortunatly i do not yet have a pipe on my blaster. yes its sad and i know your probably going to tell me how stupid i am for not having one but thats your problem. a pipe would be awesome but i dont have a spare $350 at the moment. i dont have ownership over the quad so i cant go around screwing the heck out of it too.

banshee392, why is that your SN and you dont even have a banshee? jw

Old 01-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: strongtyer
dude whats your problem? i never said my blaster was wide, but it is a lot wider than most blasters that you see (and yours from what it looks like in your profile.

banshee392, why is that your SN and you dont even have a banshee? jw
Listen pal..i just ordered an LSR +3 +1 axle three days ago and it should be here Thursday/Friday...So dont say anything about my ride. (Like you should be saying anything..you and your stock blaster) And I have flipped my front rims and just ordered 18 inch Turf tamers on douglas .190s and 19 inch Holeshot MX front tires on .190's (Which will arrive on Wednesday) which means the rear end is gonna be +6 inches wider than stock and the front is gonna be +2 so dont go bragging about whose is wider[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And my screenname is Banshee392 is because I made that my AIM name so now I use that "SN" for everything...And also at that time, the banshee was my favorite quad

Old 01-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

banshee, youre confused, my blaster with the stock pipe wasnt the wide one...

Old 01-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

your both confused, i was bogging my blaster, not him

Old 01-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Listen pal..i just ordered an LSR +3 +1 axle three days ago and it should be here Thursday/Friday...So dont say anything about my ride. (Like you should be saying anything..you and your stock blaster) And I have flipped my front rims and just ordered 18 inch Turf tamers on douglas .190s and 19 inch Holeshot MX front tires on .190's (Which will arrive on Wednesday) which means the rear end is gonna be +6 inches wider than stock and the front is gonna be +2 so dont go bragging about whose is wider[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
all im trying to say is that you dont have to be a jerk about it. i wasnt bragging about my blaster. you just said that my blaster isnt even wide. the rear is wider than a stock yfz. not that thats all impressive but im not trying to impress anyone. what do i have to brag about really? i could care less what you ordered for your quad. sounds like you are bragging right there. "...which means the rear end is gonna be +6 inches wider than stock and the front is gonna be +2..." all i said was that my blaster looked wider than yours from what i could tell from your pictures that you had posted in your profile because you said that my blaster wasnt wide at all. do you even know how wide my blaster is??? i dont think so. i have never said anything about my blaster being better than anyone elses. all i care about is if i can have fun on my quad and i can. it doesnt matter what kind of modds you have. just ride as hard as you can and have fun. what are you trying to tell me by the 3 posts that you have posted? that my quad sux, yours is better, and that i shoulnd be able to talk or do anything on this forum cuz i have a mostly stock blaster??? come on! and y are you telling me that my blaster isnt wide. i wasnt the one that said my blaster is soo wide. i think that was REM. who really cares whos is wider. if i get this much crap for posting a video on the forums for you guys then why do it? i didnt make the movie for you. i made it for me cuz i like riding and i like editing movies and everyone on here (most) seem to appreciate it when others post videos of themselves riding. all of your posts have been negative about something. dont come on these forums to fight. fights on the internet are pointless and endless. well sorry i had to go over all this and sorry if i sound like a jerk to you. bye

Quick Reply: blaster video