Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yamaha forum, thanks for 2004.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 02:32 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yamaha forum, thanks for 2004.

We got another hour to go here in Tucson before the clock strikes midnight. Our nation went through quite the debate this year, no topic was left alone. Here in the Yamaha forum, it was no different.

We battled about anything, everything and sometimes little to nothing. Heck, the battles would be continued on other forums.

I love the Hondas that my family is fortunate enough to ride however, the Honda forum is a little more sedate.

It is just not the same to be at work with people walking by and you have the Honda forum open and they are arguing the age old 300EX/Blaster deal. You might as well turn it off and work?

Oh no my friends, I read the Yamaha forum at work. Why, because I ride a Yamaha Raptor! Raptor riders have taken everybodies crap for years, we like to add a little bit of risk to our lives. Call our quad tippy? Heck we wish it was tippier (not sure where I was going with that one, I was on a roll).

Anyway, on Monday when you need to smile and you have to look through a 50 meg Power Point Presentation, have the Yamaha forum open in the back ground. Your boss will see you smileing and he will think he is a genius.

Anyway, I salute you! Oh, go wake the guy up in the next cube, he fell a sleep reading the Honda forum, he will bring bad carma to us all if he gets caught.

Happy New Year.
Chet

Old 01-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Rem
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yamaha forum, thanks for 2004.

go to pinal tommorow! i will be there and maybe(prolly not) rapfam will be there! us tucsonans have to stick together