Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

kick start yfz450

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kick start yfz450

to get back on track

Speedy that is the worst info i have heard yet on this thread. You can run the 220 dollar gytr kickstart kit with electric start no problem. I dont know where you are getting the 480 from but its wrong. PLEASE PEOPLE KNOW YOUR FACTS.

The guy talking about cars who works for gm. Why dont you go play around on your little blaster and keep to yourself moron.

Old 01-05-2005, 04:30 AM
Range Rover

Hey since everyone on this thread is acting like a bunch of little kids I thought I would join in on the fun. LOL The Talon and the Eclipse ARE BASICALLY the same car, and they are both bitch *** little cars...IMO.... Drive a full size truck or SUV. By the way it is true that people post a lot of BS info on here but whats with all the people getting pissed off about it. Just politely correct them if you know that you are right. Here is a comment sure to get some responses. Since the Honda 450R and Yamaha 450 are pretty much the same bike (about as close to each other as the Talon and Eclipse) How about getting the Honda 450R if you want a kick starter or get a Yamaha 450 if you want electric start? They are both great quads that are so close to each other it doesnt really matter which one you pick!!! I would choose the Yamaha, but that is just my opinion. You guys get too worked up over stuff. Buy what you will be happy with and let everybody else do the same. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: stevendsm95gst
to get back on track

Speedy that is the worst info i have heard yet on this thread. You can run the 220 dollar gytr kickstart kit with electric start no problem. I dont know where you are getting the 480 from but its wrong. PLEASE PEOPLE KNOW YOUR FACTS.

The guy talking about cars who works for gm. Why dont you go play around on your little blaster and keep to yourself moron.
i was looking at the stuff the other day and it said it was 482.. i just chcked ONE site... so you think my info is wrong eh?

Old 01-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Kintama
I AM A GM EMPLOY
I am glad that you sweep the shop, but they are the same car.
ya they are prtty much the same car but a talon is still a domestic.
and i dont sweep shops eaither. im only 17 but i work in an intern program for a chevy dealer. when i graduate high school they are putting 8grand towards me going to UTI. then when i get out of uti under a contracti have to work for htem for 2 years then i can go where ever i want.
and like i asked befor what do you ride? you probly dont ride. ur probly one of the posers that acts like they ride but never has.

and raptorrider619 i dont drive one. i have a lifted 2500 gmc with 35s. hell ya to trucks

Old 01-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

speed ignore him.... he dont know what hes talkin about. everything thats done to his bike he had a dealer do, except for the stickers.
him and kintama are both idiots. kintama whats the matter you relized i was right about a talon being domestic????? i told you dont start with me cause i will burry you.

Old 01-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

What I ride is totally irrelevant, but just to shut you up I ride a Raptor 660. Second, as long as that Talon runs the same motor as the Eclipse, it is rice.

The eclipse was also built in the states, is it a domestic

The first-generation (1G) cars – Eclipse, Talon, and Laser – are mechanically identical. The cars have small cosmetic differences, but otherwise, they are exactly the same. In the 1995 model year, the car got substantial revisions, including new sheet metal, engine changes, suspension changes, and more. The Chrysler Laser was discontinued, but the second-generation (2G) Eclipse and Talon are again the same car, sharing every part except exterior cosmetic details like the front and rear bumpers, wheels, and spoilers.

I hope you pay more attention in class because you have been schooled. Thanks for playing!!

Old 01-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider

wow you can copy stuff off the internet. egales were sold at chrystler dealerships adn eclipses are from mit. eagle is domestic because its under chrystler. and you say you have a raptor... thats not gona shut me up. so what the motors are the same. if you put a chevy motor in a jeep wrangler does it make the jeep wrangler a chevy?

YOU ARE SO FREAKIN IGNORANT. EAGLE IS UNDER CHRYSTLER. CHRYSTLER IS DOMESTIC. IGNORENCE POOOOOORS FROM YOUR MOUTH SO YOU SHOULD SHUT UP. no eclipses arnt domestic. mit is a import company. eagle is domestic.... whats next are you goan say GM is an import?

ThAnK yOu FoR pLaYiNg... you mother f'in retart.

Old 01-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

Since you don't seem to understand, lets give this a try:

DA FIRST-GAN3RATION (1G) CARS – ECLIPS3 TALON AND LAESR – R M3CHANICALY IEDNTICAL!111! WTF LOL TEH CARS HAEV SMAL COSMATIC DIFER3NC3S BUT OTHERWIES THEY R EXACTLY TEH SMA1!!1 WTF IN DA 195 MOD3L Y3AR DA CAR GOT SUBSTANTIAL REVISIONS INCLUDNG NU SHET M3TAL ENGIEN CHANGES SUSP3NSION CHANGES AND MOR31!11! OMG DA CHRYSL3R LAESR WAS DISCONTINUED BUT TEH SECOND-GANERATION (2G) ECLIPS3 AND TALON R AGANE DA SM3 CAR SHARNG 3V3RY PART 3XCEPT 3XTERIOR COSMETIC DATALES LIEK DA FRONT AND REAR BUMPARS WHELS AND SPOIELRS
I1!!! OMG WTF HOPE U PAY MORE ATENTION IN CLAS B/C U HAEV BEN SKOOLED!!!!!1! WTF LOL THX FOR PLAYNG!1!!!!!111 LOL

When you get a break from sweeping the floors, ask a tech if they are the same cars.

Old 01-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

like i said b4 i dont sweep the floor. we pay low life people like you to sweep the floors. and the people who clean the floors cant tell the differnece between imports and domestics eaither. JUST LIKE YOU!

heres an idea, go to the track durring import vs domestic and notice how the talons are on the domestic side....

here look at this.
http://www.eaglecars.com/ click on the WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EAGLE?
HERES PART OF IT

So what really happened to the semi-popular, but very small "EAGLE" division of Chrysler?

heres another sight
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/chrysler.html
lowering springs for a CHRYSLER TALON mitu isnt even on it.

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY SAY TO THIS
A COPY OF A 1998 EAGLE TALON BROCHURE
http://maritime.dsm.org/showcase/gal..._brochure.html
INLARGE PAGE 16 AND NOTICE HOW THE TOP SAYS
" THE CHRYSLER OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE"
"CHRYSLER FIVE STAR SERVICE
THE CHRYSLER EMBLEM IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
AND THE CHRYSLER PHONE # AT THE BOTTOM.

IF YOU STILL TRY TO TELL ME A TALON IS AND IMPORT YOUR RETARTED AND NEED HELP. NO **** THERE ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME BUT THEY ARE SOLD UNDER A DOMESTIC COMPANY. IF YOU STILL DONT BELEAVE ME THEN IDK WHAT TO TELL YOU EXEPT YOUR A IDIOT!

NiCe TrY **** hEaD

Old 01-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

and its backed by a chryslter warranty also.... just please stop befor you make yourself look like any more of an idiot. i forgive you for being ignorant [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: kick start yfz450