Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Fedlost - I mean Fedex needs to start drug testing

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fedlost - I mean Fedex needs to start drug testing

They knocked on the door once, I went to go answer it, and the muthatrucka slams my package on the floor and leaves before I could even reach the door!

haha i no exactly wat u mean when i had my new baseball glove deliverd (Wilson A3000 best glove on the market $300) he runs to the door rings my door bell drops the package and runs into his truck i watched him thru my window upstairs its like playing ding dong ditch as a job hahaha

Old 01-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Range Rover

LOL !!!! (Laughing with a Crazy Look on my Face) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $%^#@*&!! Does that mean anything.....

I just got off the phone with FEDLOST again and they dont know where its at since last Thursday STILL. I am going to email Bob and have him put a claim on it, maybe they will find it and send it to me then. This is sto Flipping STUPID!!! I cannot believe they dont know where its at!!!!
man i feel sorry for you... but it must seem, that someone else that works for Fed-ex, needed a new engine too.

Old 01-12-2005, 05:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2phast4u
They knocked on the door once, I went to go answer it, and the muthatrucka slams my package on the floor and leaves before I could even reach the door!

haha i no exactly wat u mean when i had my new baseball glove deliverd (Wilson A3000 best glove on the market $300) he runs to the door rings my door bell drops the package and runs into his truck i watched him thru my window upstairs its like playing ding dong ditch as a job hahaha
If I have the mispleasure of dealing with them again, I'm gonna borrow my friends Paintball gun and tag his as$ from the window if this happens again.

BTW good luck with getting your engine. I hope there is som means of recourse if you don't.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

I know what's in your motor, I'm surprised you haven't hurt anyone yet. Although it won't help you make FSW, it's a good thing Bob insures for replacement cost.

Old 01-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
I know what's in your motor, I'm surprised you haven't hurt anyone yet. Although it won't help you make FSW, it's a good thing Bob insures for replacement cost.
Yes, that is good. but -

See if you can make out the tune to this song -

Oh where oh where is my motor today?, I feel kinda crazy sitting here all alone....... I can work the shipping over but then I get frustrated, but who knows where my motor will be tonight....

Old 01-13-2005, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Nope, can't do it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2005, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love, you met another and PHHHT, you were gone:-)

Old 01-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

OH MY GOSH!!!!
WTF IS GOING ON HERE!!
NOW GUESS WHAT???
ITS IN CALIFORNIA RIGHT NOW BUT HEADED BACK TO IOWA!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTZ FOR SURE!!! I WILL NEVER AS LONG AS I CAN HAVE A SAY SO IN ANY TYPE OF SHIPPING EVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] THESE PEOPLE ARE RIGHT WITH OSAMA HIMSELF!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THE CHAOS THIS COMPANY CAUSES WITHIN THE AMERICAN COMMUNITY!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEVE R WILL I USE FEDLOST (FEDEX) AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love, you met another and PHHHT, you were gone:-)
YES YOU GOT IT BRO!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Why the hell would they ship it to Iowa? I'm not sure, but isn't Craycraft in Texas? Also, why can't they just stop shipment while it's in Cali?

Quick Reply: Fedlost - I mean Fedex needs to start drug testing