Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Check my profile for huge air pics on my rappy. No tippiness!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check my profile for huge air pics on my rappy. No tippiness!

Why does the age matter again? I've only been riding since 13 because my family isn't into it, and my friend JUST started at 19. He's already able to keep up with me on the trails. I'm sure CoolGuy will learn just fine. He should be LUCKY to have a site like this when first starting, not embarrassed. I wish I found a site like this when I first started, it would have HELPED a lot.

Old 01-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

although we should all get back to the topic at hand...

Old 01-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider

fasterblaster ur raggin on him b/c what he wants to learn how to ride better and stuff...and ur saying ur sister could ride yalls 250r when she was 9 or w/e but hey look ur what 15 or 16 and ur still riding a blaster..you have no room to talk crap to him..atleast hes tryin..

Old 01-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey coolguy don't get down because of some pr!cks on here. As long as your appreciative of what you got then I think you'll fit in fine.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

oo don't worry i take all there cridaizime in stride.and thanks guys for backin me up

Old 02-15-2005, 01:28 AM
Range Rover

hey coolguy... i just want to say that YOU SUCK!..... ok i lied LOL... sorry man i just had to through that in there... but for real, i have come to the conclusion that alot of people dont like you here... if you need to know anything or need help with stuff you can just PM me or something and i will help you out the best i can... a lot of people are asholes in here.. but alot are really helpful as well. most of them are just gonna rag on ya because you HAVE the bike they WANT LOL... and thats most of the reason they dont like you. so take it all with a grain of salt and be done with it. i believe you could race man... your only 15 and your runnin a 450 so you have to konw what your doin somewhat or you would be dead by now. lol. its not how old you are... its how big your ***** are when it comes down to riding fast and hard. its just that simple. keep practising and you could be one hel of a racer man. Peace Out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ds650RaCeR
fasterblaster ur raggin on him b/c what he wants to learn how to ride better and stuff...and ur saying ur sister could ride yalls 250r when she was 9 or w/e but hey look ur what 15 or 16 and ur still riding a blaster..you have no room to talk crap to him..atleast hes tryin..
i learned on the 250r cause thats the only bike we had at the time. then when my sister learned to ride she learned on the 250r also cause its the only thing we had and then we got a lt160 for her and a dirtbike for me.

ya i have a blaster. so what. unlike him i pay for my stuff. i bought the blaster when i was just turned 16 for 1400. then 7 months later i bought my truck for 5gs. then between tires, wheels, 4.10 gears, lift kit, tv monitor, and sound system i spend another 2gs. then im spendin a grand a year for inshurance and about 50 a week for gas. if i wanted a bigger bike id have one but i dont feel the need to because when i turn 18 in 2 months im getting a ninja. if i wasnt gettin a ninja id get another bike. and trust me im not jellous because he has a yfz. honestly i dont cair for them 2 much, there a nice bike, but theres a few other bikes id pick b4 i pick a yfz.

Old 03-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Range Rover

Crazy jump 03360R I wouldnt try someone would have to carry me home with my luck.
Oh yeah and FasterBlaster, is that supposed to be an oxymoron??? LOL
Everyone needs to cut this guy some slack, I am positive that everyone of us had questions that someone else thought were stupid at one point and time, I know I STILL do ask those questions.

Old 03-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: oghma
Crazy jump 03360R I wouldnt try someone would have to carry me home with my luck.
oooo it would be worth it for the pics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

and fasterblaster... i learned to ride on a sportsman 500 when i was 10... no it wasnt fun at all... i just took it REAL easy until i got my kodiak, then i progressively got dumber and dumber...

i bought the kodiak myself, and am in the process of paying the scrambler off. i cant imagine myself sitting on a blaster...

Old 03-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Looking at that jump makes me wonder how jump height and length correlates to my "Ages of Sport Quad Riders" thread.

I'd almost guarantee that no self-respecting 40+ year old would catch air like that! (I know this one wouldn't). Heck, I feel pretty good if I get 6 ft - never mind 60!

My hat is off to you guys doing this. Talk about huge stones . . . .

Quick Reply: Check my profile for huge air pics on my rappy. No tippiness!