Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

where to buy atv in canada north of washington state?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to buy atv in canada north of washington state?

I couldnt have picked a better screenname for confusedbuyer if I tried.

sorry,,,,,had to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the correction Riverz.

Are they good to deal with, I am considering purchasing a Raptor 80 from them and having it shipped to BC.

Cheers.

Old 01-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: wr250

Are they good to deal with, I am considering purchasing a Raptor 80 from them and having it shipped to BC.

Cheers.
Some love them, they wouldn't even throw in a free labor to install the 1,000 dollaris in armor I was considering. I don't recommend them, but I was biaist already since 3 of my friends had crappy service from them. I bought mine from Bow Ridge sports. Really liked the service. Not sure if they ship. www.bowridgesports.com. Blackfoot may be your only option for shipping and I noticed their price is better on teh 80. You may have better luck than me. I'm only one man's opinion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2005, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Bing
no walmart shopping here

Im not anti-Canada,,,in case I sent the wrong impression.

If everybody from Oregon drove to BC to buy atv's ,,,,,what would happen to their local dealers? Same reason I wouldnt buy a quad in Oregon. I like to support my neighbors and my local economy. My customers are local,,,,and they support me.

If I lived in Bellingham,,,,BC would be local to me.
nope, no wrong impression here, nor was any offence taken. It was more of a slam against our own who feel no duty at all to buy locally, yet are the first to line up at the trough for all the freebies handed out by our social programs. altho, i know exactly how the guys in Bend feel when ya get a dealer who just won't deal with ya, and knows he's the only show in town and almost throws it in your face. In those cases, i try to still keep the $$ in the province (state), but find another dealer elsewhere.

i respect and admire your principles and committment to local business. I agree with you for the exact same reasons. but overall, North Americans are selling out for the cheapest possible prices which means we've become a 'made in China' society at the cost of jobs to ourselves. when was the last time we sent over any manufactured products instead of raw resources?

oops, sorry guys, I'm preachin again. Blackfoot is a huge dealer, and seems to advertise the lowest retail pricing. Ralph's Arctic Cat also seems to have some good pricing (in Calgary, or Edmonton??), and they sell several different brands.

Old 01-15-2005, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

BTW guys, I'm not much of a Polaris fan, but i might convert if i lived in Florence. when we went to the dunes there, the local Polaris dealer was great to our atv club members, and good to us too. the Honda dealer (like every Honda dealer universally) seemed like we were an inconvenience. maybe we just caught him on a bad day, or they get tired of tourists that aren't there to spend some $$. the dealer can make such a huge difference.

Old 01-15-2005, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wr250

Cheers.
Ralph's Arctic Cat had the Rap 80 advertised forever at 2,800. when i called, there were no BS doc fees, or anything, just that price + tax. THEN, they knew where to get great shipping rates. I think it was under $100 to have it shipped here. Give them a shot. ALTHO... if ya wanna stay more local, Daytona in Surrey has a Rap 80 for $2700 and another outfit around here has a slightly used one for around that price. Fenton at Daytona is pretty straight up, he won't try to load you up with a buncha BS doc fees, just price plus taxes. the MSRP is 3250 and i think his kid rode this one a handful of times. Both of these were in this week's Buy and Sell. Oh, and it's a great quad, we have one and no complaints. The Eton owner's seem pretty sanctimonious about their 90's, but i heard they don't cross water too well (belt case gets water inside), otherwise a great quad aswell and dealers are popping up all over the place. .

Old 01-15-2005, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

sorry,,,,,had to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
whaddya mean????canucklehead is a way better name! someone else has it, but i've never seen a post from them yet! and this coming from the guy with the Randy Moss avatar![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2005, 05:11 AM
Super Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

whaddya mean????canucklehead is a way better name! someone else has it, but i've never seen a post from them yet! and this coming from the guy with the Randy Moss avatar![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ever since Red400EXRod mentioned Randy Moss this morning,,,,I have wanted my avater gone

I saw the little yellow guy pulling his pants down a couple nights ago and couldnt resist.

Its gone now!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-15-2005, 05:22 AM
Super Quad Patrol

lets work on canucklehead,,,,,I dont think dbeck would flinch at helpin you out with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I think we are on the same page here with this topic......

What kind of deal can your local dealer do me on a Polaris MV? If I can buy one cheaper in CAN,,,,,Im callin GW myself!!!!!

confusedbing

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2005, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

I was thinking about this a while back.

I finally decided to support my local dealer,,,,and keep my money in the local economy,,,,,,rather than Canada's.
Right on, Bing

Quick Reply: where to buy atv in canada north of washington state?