Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Exhaust for Warrior- Riding Style

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust for Warrior- Riding Style

I searched, and there's tons of threads about which exhaust for the Warrior. Problem is, everyone has their own riding styles/conditions and opinions. I don't know what will suit me best, and price does count, so I haven't looked at Yoshi's. I'm a poor man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Anyways, I live in Central FL so there will me almost no cold weather, nor much dry weather. Mostly hot and humid. I ride trails, as well as a lot of open areas, for racing purposes. Noise is not an issue, but a good tone would be nice. I've been look at White Bros E series, HMF, and Supertrapp IDS2, listed in order of most to least expensive. Powroll suggests the use of the E series, or IDS, but many of you suggest the HMF. I think I like the looks of the HMF the most, but that also isn't much of a concern. Thanks for your suggestions, I plan on buying in a week or less.

Old 01-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

Pro Circuit T4 is very nice

Old 01-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

im gonna be purchasing the HMF Slipon in a few days also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

ALSO i do pretty muc hteh same riding as you will be doing but it's either super wet or super dry here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

The Pro Circuit T-4 is cheaper than the E series, but a tad bit more tha the others. The E series sounds like it gives the biggest gain 4-7hp with excellent mid-high gain. I will also be adding a torque stuffer with whichever exhaust I buy. The HMF was tested at 2hp increase, right? Still hard decision... (E series is $50 more, but to get the blue HMF can, it'd only be $30 more)

Old 01-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

T-4 is 4-7 as well it came down to just looks for me.

Old 01-16-2005, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

I think I like the looks of the HMF the best because of the color options, but I'm more concerned with the gains. The T-4 is $220, so it'd be the same price as a blue HMF. If the power gains are really twice that of the HMF, I'm leaning towards the T-4. What do you guys think about that?

Old 01-16-2005, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

i have a fmf powercore 4 on my warrior and it does a hell of a difference and isnt that expensive. but it is extremly loud.

Old 01-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Extremely loud isn’t good when your riding in places you not suppose to be or trying to lose a cop on your *** at night o_O. The T-4 isn’t VERY VERY loud but it’s got a very nice deep growl sound and is loud enough.

Old 01-16-2005, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: warriorboy22
i have a fmf powercore 4 on my warrior and it does a hell of a difference and isnt that expensive. but it is extremly loud.
You find your powercore loud?? Do you have the end cap removed? I find mine is really only either bit loud at all when I'm on the gas .. at idle, or light trail riding it's hardly any louder than stock ..

Quick Reply: Exhaust for Warrior- Riding Style