Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yfz vs brute force

finally some sensible ppl

Old 01-19-2005, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

I will say that in a recent mag. issue there was a test on different gear ratios and how much speed they could get out of the 450r and the YFZ.According to what I read the stock YFZ was at 78.3 and the 4550r was at 78.8 or something like that flat out.With the gearing changes they ended up at around 87- 88 m.p.h..I'm find this a little hard to believe myself but who knows............

Old 01-19-2005, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Originally posted by: spoRtRax450R
check out the kawie forum for some real bs
Bud, you are seriously getting to me, I wish you were here in El Paso so ZQUAD could lay a beating on you! And this is no bullsh!t, he will beat you, I know I'm not a bad rider, nor am I the best, but I always end on the top racers. Know the terrain was a little loose, and we did spun out a little, but I swithced to the paddles and there was different results. I will tape this match up again so you could see that this is no lie.

Old 01-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You keep getting new names but you never change. You have no respect for other riders or thier opinions, and a stunt like this one is unacceptable. Just because you cant handle the thread on your own you need to pull other members in to bail you out. Grow up.

I think you need a 24 hour vacation to think about how to better yourself as a forum member.

Old 01-19-2005, 03:54 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: maddog56
You keep getting new names but you never change. You have no respect for other riders or thier opinions, and a stunt like this one is unacceptable. Just because you cant handle the thread on your own you need to pull other members in to bail you out. Grow up.

I think you need a 24 hour vacation to think about how to better yourself as a forum member.
I agree!

Old 01-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

What was his name before?

Old 01-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

look at the bottom of his sig

Old 01-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: poopy
look at the bottom of his sig
DOH!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Sorry! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sometimes I can't see the forrest for the trees!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Bud, you are seriously getting to me, I wish you were here in El Paso so ZQUAD could lay a beating on you! And this is no bullsh!t, he will beat you, I know I'm not a bad rider, nor am I the best, but I always end on the top racers. Know the terrain was a little loose, and we did spun out a little, but I swithced to the paddles and there was different results. I will tape this match up again so you could see that this is no lie.
I totally agree, he keeps bashing me and my post, like i said earlier,

if he even has a 450r, but he thinks everything else is **** compared to his not so great 450r

Ive grown up man, its time for u to do so also.

Old 01-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: 7QuadSport7
I totally agree, he keeps bashing me and my post, like i said earlier,

if he even has a 450r, but he thinks everything else is **** compared to his not so great 450r

Ive grown up man, its time for u to do so also.
I also agree,
All I did is post a video of a race. I didn't accuse 450's of being slow, just tried to show that utes can be quick and fun to race. This guy doesn't believe anything unless it comes out of his mouth. All he does is put down other quads and there riders.

Quick Reply: yfz vs brute force