Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

finally got huevos 7...friggin sweet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally got huevos 7...friggin sweet!!!

huevos 7 finally came in the mail yesterday!!!! went inside and watched it 2 times back to back. its so much better than huevos 6 was. i was hoping it would be better than 6 was.

alot better riding shots and the music was somewhat better.

IT WOULD BE SWEET IF THEY MADE AN EXHAUST VERSION OF THAT SHOW INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THAT SCREAMING ROCK ALL THE TIME. id personally rather hear the pipes screaming than people screaming in music.

what does everyone think?

Old 01-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider

No comparison, it's the best Huevos yet. The picture quality with that high speed camera is incredible, slow motion smoothness. The editing is very good and the variety is good as well. Too bad there's no hillclimbs though I like those. The music is pretty good but some of those songs are just death scream from start to finish and are as annoying as they are stupid.

Notice that like Huevos 2, 3, back then it was nothing but 250Rs and now it's nothing but YFZ's??

Old 01-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

yea i agree, best yet. i didnt even see any raptors that i noticed in there. alll i saw was basically yfz. trx, and z-400's. i think the new 4 stroke technology is going to run the 2 strokes into the ground.

yamaha is already eliminating all their 2 stroke sleds wanting to move towards a 4 stroke line up with no more 2 strokes. its gonna suck, thats for sure. at leats on sleds it will, the new quads are awesome.

Old 01-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

Yea, Huevos 7 was the shiznit. When Jon Guetter did that backflip, it sent chills up my spine!!!!! I too, wish they would make it available with the exhaust instead of the music, but I read that it is because of the camera they use, it doesn't record sound. I don't know how true that is, though.

Old 01-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

There is sound recording as you see in credits & extras that have exhaust sound, but it is way more dramatic with big huge metal playing. I want a death-scream-muting button though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

i got this video for christmas from a buddy of mine and it is Awesome. i agree with you guys i dint like the music and would to see it without it.

Old 01-19-2005, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

it would be cool if they did like slednecks7 was done. a different option soundtrack. they have the hard rock, or the hip hop one......(more mellow rock that anything else).
if we get enough guys to say that they would like the exhaust one, maybe we couyld email the thread to hbombfilms and let them read it and see if theres anything for huevo's 8 that they can do for us.

Old 01-19-2005, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

good idea^^

I have an idea.. ride your quad into your tvroom face the pipe away from you and turn it on then watch the movie in mute to have an exhaust version of your own!!!!!!

Old 01-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

GOOD IDEA, DONT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS^^^^^^^^^^^...............EXHAUST FUMES MAY KILL YOU.

Old 01-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Pro Rider

ahh point it out a window

Quick Reply: finally got huevos 7...friggin sweet!!!