Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

finally got huevos 7...friggin sweet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally got huevos 7...friggin sweet!!!

yeah the vidoe was pretty good, they go to the dominican republic and i think that is it. the music in the glenn helen and dunk clips made me want to put a gun in my mouth. the song in the dominican republic clip was in spanish but it didnt sound half bad cause they didnt scream. i have 4 and 7 are any of the others any good? or how about carpe diem anyone seen this one?

Old 02-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

I thought the editing and filming was insane. the soundtrack was right up my alley but I understand why many wouldn't like it. The multiple soundtrack option is sweet but it has its downfalls also. The producer has to go through A LOT of extra time and money to license the music for a whole seperate soundtrack. The pipe only soundtrack idea is cool to but it never fails that someone behind the camera man is talk smack about how cool he is and cussing up a storm. Another pitfall is that there are often other quads/bikes buzzing around ruining the audio. They wouldn't have these problems at the private track sessions though. If Wes is using a 20 year old 16mm, there is a good chance it is a Krasnogorsk 3 and they are not expensive. i got mine on ebay for $175. The film processing is time consuming and expensive. The kras 3 is so loud that the camera itself will ruin most audio.

I personally think the exhaust sound over music works well. the editor just has to make sure he brings the music levels way down while the exhaust sound is running. I think overall Huevos 7 is a good movie. I don't care for all the solo track riding but thats just an opinion and you know what they say about that.

Old 07-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

the only reason an exhaust version wouldnt be as good is because when you edit it to music you time the video to the music and that makes it a lot more exciting. if you did the same video that was timed to the music and just had the exhaust sounds it wouldnt make sense and it would sound crappy. personally i like the video timed to music a whole lot better! if they did an exhaust version it would be a completely different video sequence therefore being a completely different movie. im not totally against that idea tho. i do like to hear some exhaust sometimes. the reason i know about timing the video to the music is cuz i make my own videos on my computer. i have 3 of them in my pictures section if you want to take a peek.

hmm... i guess its been a while since anyone has posted on this thread. oh well

Old 07-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Range Rover

thats the music dudes with huevos listen too
so i guess that doesnt say much for you guys
let me guess all you would rather listen to 50 cent
or some b.s. like that

metal pumps me up to ride hard and do crazy
sh*t put on some HATEBREED then go out and
rip it up.