Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Awww man......

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awww man......

Although i am buyiung my own bike, my parents still say i cant buy a sport bike. Back to utility......arg

Old 01-31-2005, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider
Default Awww man......

if your buying it and paying for it then id tell them take a **** in their hat.

your money get what you want.

tell them youll put a winch and a rack on your yfz......then never get around to doing it.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider
Default Awww man......

How old are you and are you living in their house? Do they have a legit reason for feeling this way or
is it a good time to have a sit down and talk with them to convince them otherwise. It sounds like an unreasonable
request from them.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:00 AM
Trailblazer
Default Awww man......

Argue with them that they're safer because they are lighter. Utilities are much heavier and dangerous in the event of a rollover [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 11:00 AM
Trailblazer
Default Awww man......

Foreal man. It's your money, get something you want. Just cuz they don't "like it" or don't want you to have it doesn't mean that you can't get it. I live with my grandparents and they didn't want me to get a 4-wheeler or a motorcycle period!!! I bought my friend's warrior, and they have come to accept it. Now they don't really have as much of a problem with me riding even though they still think its dangerous. But i can't change their minds. They're going to always think they're right no matter what. Thats what parents do. They want to be right even when they're wrong. But, dont' get me wrong, i still respect their opinion. But how they feel about bikes and quads vs how i feel are complete opposites. I love to ride 4-wheelers. They see that now. As long as you're safe and you don't do stupid things they shouldn't trip over it. Just be careful and responsible.

Old 01-31-2005, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Awww man......

YUa thats what ive been saying, It wont crush you if it rolled over you. The reason they dont want a sport is because they think that ur foot can get caught in the wheel because theres no floor board. Ive never heard of anything like it b4. Ill just get nerfs, no biggie. I am 16 and making 500 bucks a month. Plenty to pay off any bike. I think ill be gettin a sport in the near future.

Old 01-31-2005, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Awww man......

yeah...definately get nerfs if you get a sport..........i had about a 13" long rubber burn on my shin all last year from getting my leg caught in the fender and tire.

it sucks......i just bought some nerfs for the raptor.....and im getting some for the warrior so that it wont happen to my girlfriend s leg too

Old 01-31-2005, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Awww man......

Originally posted by: MuddyMess
I am 16 and making 500 bucks a month.
WTF!!!!!! wat the he!! are you in da mafia or somthing?

Old 01-31-2005, 03:31 PM
Range Rover
Default Awww man......

lmao

Old 01-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Awww man......

LOL...maybe....

Quick Reply: Awww man......