Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

240 blaster vs. yz125

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 240 blaster vs. yz125

u got that messed up a trik is a dirt bike with a training wheel...

Old 02-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rutelis
Don't even waste your time on him rutelis, he will find out the hard way when he sees a little 200cc two stroke in front of him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

I knew that was coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Banshee392
Don't even waste your time on him rutelis, he will find out the hard way when he sees a little 200cc two stroke in front of him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Excuse me? 200cc beating me? NO. If only you knew.

Old 02-13-2005, 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL and since a dirtbike will kick the hell out of anything you have, the training wheel will do nothing, BUT HELP. And don't even get into the 3 VS 4 wheel thing, Same engine and everything, a trike will win EVERY time, You have to have lead in your head to believe otherwise! And I just picked up a nicley modded Yz 250 if you would like to try the bike race thing!

Old 02-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Range Rover

u got that messed up a trik is a dirt bike with a training wheel...[/quote]
LOL and since a dirtbike will kick the hell out of anything you have, the training wheel will do nothing, BUT HELP. And don't even get into the 3 VS 4 wheel thing, Same engine and everything, a trike will win EVERY time, You have to have lead in your head to believe otherwise! And I just picked up a nicley modded Yz 250 if you would like to try the bike race thing![/quote]

who r u referring to...

Old 02-14-2005, 01:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL and since a dirtbike will kick the hell out of anything you have, the training wheel will do nothing, BUT HELP. And don't even get into the 3 VS 4 wheel thing, Same engine and everything, a trike will win EVERY time, You have to have lead in your head to believe otherwise! And I just picked up a nicley modded Yz 250 if you would like to try the bike race thing![/quote]

who r u referring to...[/quote]
You; the one that can't spell.

Old 02-14-2005, 04:26 AM
Trailblazer

darn a lot of back and forth **** tonight umm ohh yea my friend once had a blaster bored to a 240 and ported polished u name it it had it well i raced it with my ex and the first time i wasnt expexting nothing from the blasto so i just took off easy and he just rocked out so i nailed the gas and by 4th gear i had already flew by him never even used 5th gear still won next time i wasnt going to see that little yammi rocket past me so i lined up to him put the ex in 2nd held the throttle in boom in a bout 10 seconds i was so far away from the blasto i coulnt even hardly see it but as for stock yz125 and pimped out blasto i dont know so im not getting into the fight but i have raced a yz125 it wasnt even in the best of shape and it gave me more trouble than the blaster so i would have to put my money on the 125 thats just my .02

Old 02-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 86LT250RFatty
Originally posted by: waynerod
4 G's.... Wow..

You can take 250R's on it? for 4 G's...

I would have to see it to believe it.

Coming to cali anytime soon?
yea, any day i see a blaster beating a 250R i will shoot my self. Maybee a blaster with every single good damn thing done to it, but not a 250R with just an exhaust.. god i hate blasters.. oh, nvm, i didnt see where you were from [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I have a double 12 guage shot gun, will that do?
You must not realize that Im talking about a completly worked blaster, which mine is. Were also talking about a STOCK 250R because I have not come across a worked one before. Alos, don't make the mistake in thinking just because I live in Nova Scotia I like the place. Dis Canada all you want, I can't stand the place too.

I'll be in the states in late July with my blaster and a couple of buddies, one who drives a 250R. Do you live near the Ohio, or PA area? "any day i see a blaster beating a 250R i will shoot my self." I won't hold that to you, for your sake at least.

BTW, with the current gearing I have it tops out at a little over 70mph. But remember Im talking about my bike here, not any other blaster. I agree that it takes a completly worked one to compete, not any blaster can hang with those big boys, but some can.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

this weekend my friend on a ds650, was like wanna race, and i was just puttin on the rm, now the rm is a fully built bike, and the ds is stock, but is almost 3 times the motor, granted its 4 stroke. he nailed it and i half throttled it, he just started to laugh, as fast as any quad may be bikes hand them there a$$ everyday hands down, and btw calm yourself with the blaster trash talk, they are fun as all he!! and actually darn good bikes, i respect chavo, knowledgeable fellow he is, i know his blaster would rip on a 125, come on look at that motor he has...

v581

Quick Reply: 240 blaster vs. yz125