Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Is 14mins/CrayCraft racing out of business?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is 14mins/CrayCraft racing out of business?

Originally posted by: RoostKing
Q]That's what I thought.
Doesnt mean they wont get around.

RoostKing...[[/quote]

I've seen a few of their port jobs and they're nothing like what you described. So if there are picture of some type of hack job it was'nt Craycraft or there are no picture and this is all just BS.

Old 02-24-2005, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[i]Originally posted by: [b]sixsixT

I've seen a few of their port jobs and they're nothing like what you described. So if there are picture of some type of hack job it was'nt Craycraft or there are no picture and this is all just BS.

It's either that or Roosts friend has never seen a PERFECT port job before and wouldn't know the difference if it landed on his head.. Ask Kenz about Bob's port work...he's seen it....he'll tell ya...It's excellent..And Craycrafts new porting is even better...This post was nothing but a slam to the Craycraft guys....but thats o.k....It's all in fun and to make for useless internet chatter. Craycraft is doing very well and is VERY busy rite now.... He!!.. I even had to set an appointment to send back my motor for some new upgrades that I have been saving up for. My motor so far has 732 uphill passes on it as well as 219 flat drag passes on it (my wife keeps records) and thats not to mention countless miles of hard desert riding and hard duning....and it doesn't miss a beat. Starts first time everytime and runs excellent. Low compression (10.5 to 1) pump gas(87 octane) motor pulling 59.4 horses on the dyno(with stock carbs)...Guys...if ya want a fast reliable motor....CALL CRAYCRAFT. You will NOT be disappointed. The only bikes I lose races to dumped ALOT more money in their motors than I did..

Old 02-25-2005, 12:39 AM
Range Rover

the little girls in az cant come up with any thing to slam 14 with so just atack craycraft.
funny thing is we see craycraft owners every where we go even in the southwest area and not one unhappy about the chain saw grind that craycraft has perfected. now ask this how many how many builds from az do we see . NONE. go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and ive been to your little hill didnt see any then either.

go global get a craycraft

Old 02-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Range Rover

I made a New Years Eve post that I really enjoy the the Yamaha posts because we will fight across any web site that will host the silly crap. Even at the risk of getting banned.

Over in the Honda area they rehashing the 300EX/Blaster deal.

I'm just disappointed that we didn't get the "I got a secret" wink at the end of the post?

Old 02-25-2005, 01:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

oh and ive been to your little hill didnt see any then either
Cause you had too much ROOST in your eye..

YOu really should not have gotten into this.. On your own page, under the first pic, you admit to "Bring up the rear?!?!?"

So lets repeat, on your photo page, do you not admit to bringing up the REAR!!!! LOL Yea, I bet you do!!

ROOSTking...

Old 02-25-2005, 02:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Come on RoostaKLOWN, post the pics and the name of the person that has the chainsaw ported Craycraft head. I guess you and zombie have not finished trying to doctor up a head and post the pics?

You know if you ACTUALLY had a pic and it was a ACTUAL Craycraft you would have posted the pics by now. Cry fire to much in the movie theater......

How much did Kenz pay you for that post?? Sounds like pure whinning to me. You should go back and cry about the fuel sparks uses and leave the raptors to the guys that ACTUALLY own them.

Buy a raptor and join in the fun or go bad to the nutsac

Old 02-25-2005, 08:36 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL

Old 02-25-2005, 12:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

Stallions bike kicks ****! I know.....he beats me every time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Range Rover

The wink! whew, that was a close one?

We can only go so long without the wink.

Quick Reply: Is 14mins/CrayCraft racing out of business?