Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptor lawn mower....

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor lawn mower....

get a Dixie Chopper!!...those things are so cool...can mow a football feild in five minutes. But they also cost a lot...i unno, i have a riding lawnmower and i hate mowing the grass with that thing, (we also have a big yard) it just takes so long, and all the bugs, err...gets me mad at the thought of summer comeing, but then again, summer=quad riding=fun which=yay

Old 03-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: RiverzEnd
I think you may be on to something. Lawnmower companies are just a conspiracy. Same with utility quads, just a scam to make money. All you really need is a raptor with a mower attachment, a plow for the front, and a winch. On the way to the liquor mart you could mow the neighbor's front lawns, plow the sidewalks in the winter, and pull all those other utility quads out of the mud! You've got the makings of a trailer park cadilac!

Soon to be patented...the leaf blower ram air intake on a 67 chevelle.
I would love to agreewith you but i cant! My dad has a 01 Kodiak with a winch, and plow and it goes through 7 inches without a problem, u try doing that with a warrior or blaster it aint going to happen.

a plow for the front, and a winch

Old 03-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

I say dont let anyone kill your dreams no matter how rediculous it sounds.
Jesse James and a monster garage crew once built a mustang (I believe) thats cuts grass doing 70 mph.

DREAM ON !!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2005, 12:40 AM
Weekend Warrior

I love that post. Truly what I am looking for.. There use to be a civic on the internet that had a leaf blower ducktaped to the intake. The guy used a power inverter to power the blower. I forgot what he ran, but it wasn't that impressive. Looks like though you could pull a finishing mower faster than 5 mph. The reason for this thread is I broke the front steering rods on my snapper today. I figured there gotta be a faster way to cut grass. As for the plow that would be a great idea also, except the weight of the quad isn't enough to do much digging. The dirt road I live on gets scrapped about 4 times a year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]