Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

!!!!!***HELP***!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!!!!***HELP***!!!!!!

ok guys i hope that got ur attention............my blaster everytime it hits a bump it makes this clicking noise........i thougt the frame might have cracked or somehting but i checked the joints it looks good..........and also when i am just riding my quad i can hear vibration...........freind says it is coming from my transmittion.........and idk if it is normal or how to fix it............any ideas?

Old 04-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Range Rover

Well since its only when you hit a bump...it might be something loose...like a clutch cable that had the tie down broke or something like that...just my idea...and the vibrations thing, on my raptor a screw fell out on the heatsheild for the pipe...and everytime i reved it it would make noise, bugged the hell outta me then i finally found out what it was and fixed it

Old 04-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Trailblazer

Hey man on my warrior the top engine mount broke on each side causing the engine to move and that would make my pipe vibrate agianst the frame. And when i hit a bump the pipes would bang against the frame. This leads to big problems if you dont get it fixed. Check em out and see if theyre alright. You might wanna also try tightening the bottom engine mounts too.