Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Know it all's

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Know it all's

How do some people know everything. It is like they wait for new posts to come out so that they can reply to it. I wish that i had all of the knowledge in these forums. Any one else wish they new as much as the know it alls.

Old 04-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

I wish I knew as much as some of them think they know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

i would agree, but i reply to alot of posts,lol

Old 04-13-2005, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

Hey, I did really know it all about 13 years ago when I was 17. It is odd how your level of knowledge decreases with age. I was really smarter then than I am now. I don't understand it. I bet if I was 17 again I would understand it. And know exactly why I am dumber now.

Old 04-13-2005, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

I don't see a big deal with rapid posters as long as they know what they're talking about. I just don't dig people who say stuff like "He said, my friend said, and then we all said" stuff.

Old 04-13-2005, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

i agree as long as you know what your talkin about but how do you know if they do or not..

Old 04-13-2005, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

Originally posted by: 400exKiller990
i agree as long as you know what your talkin about but how do you know if they do or not..
Usually if they just babble on you can tell.

Old 04-13-2005, 07:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

I honestly do reply to alot of postings.............but rarely (and i say rarely in case i ever have before which i dont think i have) replied to a post i knew not much about what was being talked about.

I also do wish i had the knowledge of some guys in here, theres alot of guys running big raptors and race bikes that if i worked for 9 months straight on i couldnt get 1/2 the HP out of mine that their getting out of theirs. The jetting of a bike is something i know nothing about, learning this summer hopefully on my warrior though. Ill probably get some heat for that last sentence but its the truth.

I can say honestly that my dream in life is to work on quads and sleds all day long day in and day out, honest to god. Granted its probably not going to pay that much, but i would absolutely love waking up and going to work. If i knew what alot of people on here knew i could be a mechanic, but unfortunately i dont, so im in the process of learning and its a long process when your teaching yourself.

I also believe there are alot of BS'ers on here too.........................as with anywhere else where talking is going on. I do know what you mean though, it seems like the more and more i read on the forums the more and more things change. Ive seen guys claiming their stock raptors have anywhere from 36 HP to over 60, and as some of this might be true, it always seems as though everybodys bike is alot faster when their chatting about it online dont ya think?

and no one ever loses a drag race.................c'mon folks

Old 04-13-2005, 07:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

You'll find the longer your around these parts the more knowledge you will gain. Im sure if you went back and looked at some of the guys first posts, you would get quite a laugh.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 07:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default Know it all's

Originally posted by: wheelieaway
How do some people know everything. It is like they wait for new posts to come out so that they can reply to it. I wish that i had all of the knowledge in these forums. Any one else wish they new as much as the know it alls.
Hmmmm, would you like a little cheese with your whine Sir?????
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]