Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default worst handling quad!?!?!?

O, I geuss that makes scence.

Old 04-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer

well i have a shee with stock front shocks and i think it handles great- after riding my sis's bf's yfz450.

Its really all in the body english with a shee- you can make it slide by giving it the right amount a throttle and amke it turn good the same way- all you have to do is pratice to find out where your weight should be and there ya go!

Old 04-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

Ok I ridden about every bike there is. And I love the shee. Heres why. The shee sits really low to the ground and is never tippy in tight speedy turns unlike most of the new 4 strokes. Its VERY STABLE going fast also unlike some newer bikes. There is no vibration unlike all new 4 strokes. The only thing that I dont like is when racing on a track on a hard turn while brakeing I notice the front end likes to dip a little too much compared to the new 450s but with my extended axle its not a problem in fact im faster on the shee then the 450. But this dipping is a quick fix with a set of front shocks also. But as for comfort the shee is the most comfortable bike I have ever rode on. I can sit on that seat all day. Oh and every time I ride a 450 if I sit down it gives me nut shots from that stiff ride and hard seat. Not sure if anyone else experiances this.

Old 04-22-2005, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

How light can you get the Banshee?

Old 04-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

The worst handling quad I've ridden is the LT500 quadzilla. That thing handles as nimble as an Abrams tank, JMO.

Old 04-22-2005, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

it depends if you are a everyday rider or not on the banshee i ride my banshee everyday so im used to it and i think the stock suspension is ok i would upgrade it if i had the money but i race my friend on his 2005 400ex all the time since im used to my banshee's suspension i can usually get lead on him in some places but in others he gets the better half because his has better handling

Old 04-22-2005, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

thew worst hadleing quad ive ever ridden is my lt 185 it has the turning radious of a boing jet, and doesnt have rear suspension. my three wheeler that has absolutly no suspension handles better than it
\

Old 04-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Turtler
The worst handling quad I've ridden is the LT500 quadzilla. That thing handles as nimble as an Abrams tank, JMO.
I'd beg to differ on that. First of all my vote for worst handling quad is kawi bayu 220 because its soo narrow.

Now on the Quadzilla. your right its frikin long and wide but it doesnt handle poor at all. Its got great geometry actually. I ride mine all day through the trails with no problems other then a tired clutch hand because sadly enough i havne gotten out enough to build up my hand muscle. I mean im not saying its the top but its definatly no where in the running for a poorly handling quad. (hard to manuver in tighter positions) - I can understand if people have that problem although I dont but handling isnt bad at all.

Old 04-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider

Anyways, one more thing, Is 06' the last year for the shee?

Old 04-24-2005, 01:46 PM
Range Rover

i dunno if 06 is the last year for the shee but i do know that they are supposed to put and end to all 2strokes...bikes and quads...so the banshee and all other 2 strokes of any brand will be put to an end in a few years unless a company can find a way to make them burn more environmentally efficient...which really sucks in my opinion....

Quick Reply: worst handling quad!?!?!?