Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

what do people get out of stealing stuff!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005 | 10:02 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default what do people get out of stealing stuff!!!!

i came home from school today after my lab class. and i go into my garage to get my bike ready for this weekend baja trip...and much ot my dismay....some one broke though my garage window...cut the lock..and stole my banshee....what the heck do peole get out of stealing crap man..god that pisses me off..over 3200 into mods gone jsut like that....what is with people these days man no freaking respect..anyone pissed off about it..let me know....87 banshee-you will never be forgotten
tj

Old 05-11-2005 | 10:23 PM
rc3
Pro Rider

All you can do is hope they catch the guy, we had a 2003 Yamaha Raptor stolen from us, it has a lot of aftermarket parts on it , it had been gone almost a year, when we got the call saying that they recovered it, it still had all the parts, it just had a paint job on it, I went down, picked it up, and put gas in it and it run, I feel your anger and lets hope they catch the guy.

Old 05-11-2005 | 10:52 PM
Range Rover

Sorry to hear that, that sucks!!

Old 05-11-2005 | 11:06 PM
jas
Range Rover

ok i got a stolen story for u a few years ago a atv shop HADENS MOTOR SPORTS in frankford missouri got 8 atv's and bikes stolen form it well the ppl who stole them burried them in the ground of this field the next day a little kid walked by and saw the bumper of a 400ex went back got his dad and they told the police it turns out they buried 2 cars 8 bikes and atvs and parts they got cought lol dumbasses

Old 05-11-2005 | 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

What do People Get From Stealing Stuff? A Boot in the Azz if i Catch Them![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] A Buddie of Mine Almost had his Polaris Stolen. Luckily they Caught the guy During his Act of Cowerdness.

Old 05-11-2005 | 11:22 PM
Range Rover

I have had stuff stolen before too!There is know way to describe the anger or the feeling unless it has happened to you.Always wanted to catch someone in the act.Oh what fun that would be,no mercy, don't really care who you were.You would know the feeling of real PAIN!Don't give up it could be recovered.It really gets me going,the thought of some Deadbeat Jack@ss that takes the stuff you have worked for.

Old 05-11-2005 | 11:25 PM
Range Rover

Hey six2 did you get the oppurtunity to put the boots to him.That would be awsome!

Old 05-11-2005 | 11:25 PM
rc3
Pro Rider

well having a quad stolen and knowing the feeling, the guy getting beat up, or something is not enough, we dont need thieves, back to the old days, get caugt steeling cut there hands off, if that dont work, get rid of them , sorry have no respect for thieves.

Old 05-12-2005 | 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

i alomost got my raptor stolen cause i had to leave it out for two weeks in my back yard and they tryed stealing it but they couldnt get it threw the fence thank god i would have killed myself and kill the people who stole it

Old 05-12-2005 | 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

ya, i have had stuff stolen from me... I know how ya feel... but on my newest toy, my YFZ450 I have 5 years of theft protection through progressive... anywhere anytime if its stolen it basically gets replaced for the same year and model and condition.... the only thing any mods i may have put on it are a wash... but you may want to look into ATV insurance when you get it back, or get another one... again sorry to hear about that... 87 banshee's are the origional speed racer of Yamaha!!!

Quick Reply: what do people get out of stealing stuff!!!!