Default finally... my video

Originally posted by: Yamman31
damn right, anything is better then your piece of sh*t
rofl lmao that is so funny and its true

Old 06-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the comments guys. ya, i do have wheel spacers on the blaster right now. i wish i had an axle and a arms instead but i dont have the money right now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] the wheel spacers work well enough right now tho. LOL! my video got one person to want a blaster and another to want a raptor 80.

untouchable- heres a link. theres a little video that shows you how to compress video. you have to have windows movie maker2 tho. its free software tho. good luck. its a nifty site.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

bump

Old 06-06-2005, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider

Very nice video. Great editing, great choice of music... all around great. I just might add this video (link) to my website. 8-)

Old 06-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: strongtyerYFZ
thanks for the comments guys. ya, i do have wheel spacers on the blaster right now. i wish i had an axle and a arms instead but i dont have the money right now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] the wheel spacers work well enough right now tho. LOL! my video got one person to want a blaster and another to want a raptor 80.

untouchable- heres a link. theres a little video that shows you how to compress video. you have to have windows movie maker2 tho. its free software tho. good luck. its a nifty site.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
hey man just wonderin how the spacers hold up on jumps... what size are yours and what brand? thanx

Old 06-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

well i have durablue wheel spacers. they hold up just fine for me. youve seen the jumps on the video. they work fine for that. i can almost guarantee you that everyone else will tell you to just get A arms or an axle. wheel spacers kinda are the cheap way to go but with my blaster widening it out made it 100% more fun to ride, no joke... what i dont like about them is that in the front it puts your tires out further from your suspension so it adds more leverage to your a arm which makes the suspension compress a little bite easier. that makin any sense? with the back it doesnt affect it because it doesnt change the swingarm length. it really depends on what kinda riding you do. i should almost be using a arms and an axle. i ride it pretty hard. better suspension would help. i absolutely hate the blasters stock suspesion. most of those jumps im getting really close to bottoming and the landing is a little rough. im afraid im going to snap one of those wheel spacers one of these times but they have held up well so far. well i hope this helps. if you are doing mx or any other type of hard riding then i wouldnt recomend them but they do work just fine for me right now.

oh and by the way... if i remember right i think its about 3-4 inches wider in the front (two 1.5 or maybe 2 inch spacers) and about 5 inches in the back (two 2.5 inch spacers). plus i flipped my front rims and i have new ITP rims with holeshots on the rear... so maybe a total of 6 inches wider in the back! thats a whole lot if you ask me. we lined it up with my uncles yfz and its wider in the back. in the front its not quite as wide.

Old 06-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Range Rover

Thanks stongyter ill look into it

Quick Reply: finally... my video