Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

im getting a YFZ!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 02:53 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im getting a YFZ!!!

ever since the day the YFZ came out i fell in love. every day i dreamed of getting one. and now, since i got a job.... my parents just told me today that they would take out a loan for me so i could buy one. soon as they told me that today....i think my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. im sooooo happy. i finally get to buy a YFZ450!!!! but i cant get it till next weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] im getting the white and red color. ohhhhh man im sooo excited. going from a 300ex to a 450... might feel a little weird. hope i dont kill myself. plus! im going to buy a pipe for it right away. and i know everyone has there own opinion about pipes....and i dont feel like searching,,,, what do u think i should buy for a pipe? i was thinking just get a GYTR or whatever its called made by yamaha...that way they can just put it on for me before i pick it up. but i heard that isnt the best pipe. any ideas? thanks

Old 06-06-2005, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Congrats! Well first of all, make sure you do get the YFZ so you could worry about a pipe, then you have to make a choice wether you want to buy a complete system or a slip-on, it keeps going..........

Old 06-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Range Rover

yea i know...my 300ex was all modded... now i got to start all over. and im going to get a full system exhaust. im still thinking of getting the GYT-R

Old 06-06-2005, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Well there's better exhaust system out ther than GYT-R for the same price or a cheaper price, the most heard today is Curtis Sparks, I bet it's good, but also it's up to you if you want a loud or quiet system.

Old 06-06-2005, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider

curtis sparks is ok but your paying for the name i used YOSHIMURA ROCKS

YFZ FOR LIFE

Old 06-06-2005, 03:20 AM
Range Rover

i dont want to sound like a ..... well you know..... but id prefer getting a louder pipe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hehe. considering people dont really care about sound where i live...and in my opinion... if no one cares... make ir loud as possible!

Old 06-06-2005, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

I have a White Brothers E-2 on mine and i like it really well... The E-2 isn't the loudest pipe every made but it is definately far from being the quietest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] But as far as the amount of power you get from it look in August 2004 edition of Dirt Wheels and look at the YFZ pipe shoot out it didn't win the shoot out because of its loud sounds but it tied for the highest amount of horsepower..

Old 06-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XracerZ
ever since the day the YFZ came out i fell in love. every day i dreamed of getting one. and now, since i got a job.... my parents just told me today that they would take out a loan for me so i could buy one. soon as they told me that today....i think my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. im sooooo happy. i finally get to buy a YFZ450!!!! but i cant get it till next weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] im getting the white and red color. ohhhhh man im sooo excited. going from a 300ex to a 450... might feel a little weird. hope i dont kill myself. plus! im going to buy a pipe for it right away. and i know everyone has there own opinion about pipes....and i dont feel like searching,,,, what do u think i should buy for a pipe? i was thinking just get a GYTR or whatever its called made by yamaha...that way they can just put it on for me before i pick it up. but i heard that isnt the best pipe. any ideas? thanks
kinda how i felt when i found out i was going to get one. i havent gotten mine yet tho... i keep saying that. ill get it soon. if you guys dont believe me ill just say it again once i do get it. congrats! have fun and dont kill yourself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

u dont havfta get a yamaha pipe u could get ne pipe and have them install it

Old 06-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

buying new one.might wait till after the yamaha dealer show this weekend. cuz think they will update the 450yfz.you don't want to wish you had wait for the 06 models.plus if you do want a 05 if they do update them everyone is going to be getting rid of theirs.so you might pick up a 05 cheaper