Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I'LL BE BACK!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'LL BE BACK!!!!!

After 2 years of owning/riding atvs, they finally struck!..............Thats right, atv THIEVES!
Monday night they made off with my practically new 05 Raptor.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img].....and I was only 15ft. away. Its ashame that working people have to sleep sometimes. My false sense of security was a 3/8 in. chain which turned out to be childs play for even crackheads with a pair of bolt cutters. My BIG mistake. My insurance will cover it (thanks Progressive) but I still felt like the crackheads won cause now I feel no security in keeping an atv around here anymore. Again TRASH keeps me from trying to live a happy life............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Tonite however, I'm in better spirits. I realized what I did wrong. For those who may not know (cause I didn't), if you chain up your quad use only security chains and locks cause they're hardened steel and cannot be cut through by crackheads with boltcutters unlike regular chains that you buy at some hardware store. With that being said, I might end up replacing my Raptor after all.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It may take a little time but don't worry about Ol Zark cause..............I'LL BE BACK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

dang! sorry to hear that. good thing you have insurance on it. i have no respect of theives. stole my uncles Z400. he didnt even have it chained tho. is there anywhere else you could store your rappy? like a shed or even the garage? oh well. good luck. i just wouldnt feel safe with just a chain no matter how strong it is. retards might try and saw your frame or something. who knows? anyways...sorry. i feel your pain!

Old 06-30-2005, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

Dam man im really sorry to hear that I know the feeling i had a atv stole back in 99 it was a 96 timberwolf and my car has had enuff audio stole out of it to power a rock concert at least 4grand worth i replaced it twice even had a alarm on it I finally went and bought a pump shotgun just a cheap one sawed it off nice and short ready to lay a spread in some crack monkey azz sadly never caught em and now i have my 05 raptor 350 and my dad has his bayou im allways scared to leave the house wondering if our rides will still be here and i live in a good hood anyways i know put them under the house one lil door in i put 3 lock's on it and screwed a 2x10 across it into the blocks and i use a krptonite cable to lock em togather yet i still dont feel safe man i hate people like that I mean you dont have to make a ton of money to get a atv now days 50 2 150 bucks a month i mean come on but i still hope to this day all I want is to be able to catch someone breaking in my house trying to get my atvs and i have my pump because i will blast there azz with out a thought anyways enuff sorry i got cought up in the moment BUT ONCE AGAIN VERRY SORRY FOR YOU LOSS BUT HEY WAIT IT OUT GET YOU A NEW 700R [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] BEST OF LUCK ---JEREMY AND DO NOT!!!!!!!GIVE UP RIDEING BECAUSE OF SHIAT LIKE THIS

Old 06-30-2005, 06:40 AM
Pro Rider

Will you be getting the new Raptor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Or will you be trying something else?

Old 06-30-2005, 07:46 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the kind words and support guys............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
CC, I think I'll try to get my Ozark back from my bro and put it on alcohal (the rider that is).......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] j/k

Old 06-30-2005, 10:50 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

At least you have insurance. What will be your next quad purchase now, this could work out for the better![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And if you find out who it is, dont contact the authorities, just make sure they sleep with the fishes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

sorry to hear about your quad. but on the plus side if you wait for a few weeks you can get the 2006 700 rapter with efi.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: maha350
sorry to hear about your quad. but on the plus side if you wait for a few weeks you can get the 2006 700 rapter with efi.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Come on motox. Vigilanteeism isn't the way to go. Well...generally. Some things are called for. Check out the PSD thread...there was an act in there...WOW.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!..............And I just purchased a new 700R! What the hell was I thinking? I went in to get another 05 but the salesman wouldn't leave me alone about the dam 700R. He didn't even want to talk about a 660. Soon as I got there, he asks me if I want to ride one.............Hell Yeah! Yes, its way faster than a stock 660 but my piped/filtered 05 would have beat it. I told him I can't afford it but he matched my price so here it is.............I need mods!............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

.....Also, while waiting on the paperwork, they let me ride an 05 YFZ. Never had rode one before. All I can say is..............WOW, THATS A FUN MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I bought the wrong one.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh, my camera hasn't worked in a while now so I have no pics, sorry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

Are you going to bring in down to St. Joe this Labor Day weekend and break it in????
Oh and congratulations on the new quad!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nice Choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I'LL BE BACK!!!!!