Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

pointless to sell your quad for a 700r

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pointless to sell your quad for a 700r

hes just mad that the 660R is faster then his Z400, and now the 700R is gunna be even faster so hes trying to stop everyone from buying one. haha, this guy is a joke.

Old 07-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Range Rover

for one i race and there is no point in it because its only 40cc bigger then the 660 which is also a waste of money... my point is if you sell your yfz450, 450r, z400, or any other elgible racing quad.... if you bought your quad this year and your selling it for somthing you dont even know when its coming out... in other words pointless... it dont even got the compression of the yfz and its a whole 250cc bigger lol.... i just think who ever sold a quad that they bought this year are just ignorant i would rather have blaster then that raptor hahaha alls you got to do is put a 285cc big bore kit on them things and it will keep up with it and thats pretty bad and you are stupid if you think thats not reality because i race a z400 and 285cc yamaha blaster haha

Old 07-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

not all people race hahaha lol and no blaster keep up with raptor with just 285 kit hahaha raptor made for the trails and its not even 400cc's bigger it 686 so 26 it has efi it come out july so know when it comes out hahahaa raptor got wider a arms and is wider longer lol... you can change compression with a differnt piston hahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

dude, you call other people stupid but you say you would rather have a blaster than a 700R. they come out in July. ever heard of open class? ever heard of TRAIL RIDING? thats where the raptor kicks some serious but. why would yamaha make 2 race ready quads? they already have the yfz! lets see what other quads are pointless V-force 700, banshee, sportsmans, preditors, grizzly 660,....... yeah maybe it would be pointless for you to get a 700R but dont tell us about it. i dont think people really care that you race and what you think about them buying a raptor. be carefull with your first posts. prepare to be called a n00b. not gonna be by me but just givin you the heads up so you wont be surprised later...

hahaha lol....hahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider

jibbish

Old 07-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Originally posted by: LRDracing5
for one i race and there is no point in it because its only 40cc bigger then the 660 which is also a waste of money... my point is if you sell your yfz450, 450r, z400, or any other elgible racing quad.... if you bought your quad this year and your selling it for somthing you dont even know when its coming out... in other words pointless... it dont even got the compression of the yfz and its a whole 250cc bigger lol.... i just think who ever sold a quad that they bought this year are just ignorant i would rather have blaster then that raptor hahaha alls you got to do is put a 285cc big bore kit on them things and it will keep up with it and thats pretty bad and you are stupid if you think thats not reality because i race a z400 and 285cc yamaha blaster haha
What a noob! You seriously need to know more about engines and their technology, and then you could talk smack!

Old 07-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Range Rover

hey lrdracing5, get lost why don't ya, have fun racing yer blasterz400yfz... like everybodys said here, not everybody races or cares if you do, u seem to know little of this new quad other then its displacement and race-ability. i'd laugh at you if you attempted an open class race on yer blasterz400yfz. get lost noob, hey are'nt they checking ages when they sign in here? and why is'nt there a flamer forum for BS like this where all you flamers can go and get all bent out of shape together. i laugh at yer pointless post, flame on dude[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

wow, this guy rather have a blaster then the 06' raptor? do you really think a blaster with a bore kit is as fast as a raptor 700R? wow. everyones intitled to their own opinion but your a dumbass.

Old 07-03-2005, 01:07 AM
Trailblazer

I think I know what he is trying to say. I would take a raptor any day don't get me wrong a great bike. But instead of making a 700 why not just upgrade the 660. I look at the article but didn't go throw the hole thing in the mag. But the raptor family is getting a little big. But like I said I would take one any day. p.s. I'm not trying to start a fight sorry for any mis understanding

Old 07-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

umm, i dont think it would be logical to upgrade a current raptor. yeah they do have 686 kits and crap like that... but EFI... and the a arms... and a longer swingarm i think... and better rear suspension... different plastics (not really a big deal)... the new raptor does have a log to offer even compared to the old one. yeah, the raptor family is pretty big but the 660 will probably be discontinued eventually. if oyu had a 660 and were either going to buy a 700 or modd the current 660 to heck then yeah you could mod the 660 with 7K you woulda spent on a raptor and have a 700R whooping quad. but that doesnt make the 700R obsolete. anyways, LRDracing5 still hasnt stated any good reasons why its pointless to sell a quad to get the 700R.

Old 07-03-2005, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LRD....WHY DO YOU CARE!!!!!!!?????

its not your money so why would you care and have to make this stupid post

Quick Reply: pointless to sell your quad for a 700r