Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Any FAST bikes going to Pizmo this weekend ??

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any FAST bikes going to Pizmo this weekend ??

So they did post the ONE vid of the red and white beating me, THAT IS HALARIOUS!!! That bike was beat by me many times and was wondering why the guy kept asking me to race him. First of all, that race was at the end of the day and my left arm could hardly hold on to the bike let alone squeeze the clutch!!

False Results if you ask me. I have several witness's that seen this for true.

If Mad beat mine by 3 bike lengths he tore up the red and white KENZ bike.

If I were Kenz racing I would definitely have them show the full results unless they put this up to it.

Kenz has some fast bikes but PLEASE post the results RIGHT.

Or next time I will have someone filming and believe me, they wont be winning any races in my videos. Easy as that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

I'm usually trying to film as much as I can. It is tough to catch EVERY video for sure, and sometimes the filmer (myself) likes to race. I post as much as I can, usually get about 2 hrs of footage every trip.

I don't know the situation with the camera and I was not there so I will not comment, BUT I respect Mad and Raptorowner's word!

Old 07-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

I told you guys alot of times they do this, they did it to me trying to make it like i lost 4 races at glamis when i dident race them once, there bikes are fast but swapping wins is what really happend, the only kenz bike that i thought was fast was the red flames one, im sure they dident film there losses, that's how they do things overthere...

Yea i took the camera and only filmed 3 races of my best races..LOL

Old 07-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

what i get out of the vids is madracing winning each one he is in.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Range Rover

Ok, to start off I was not there. Are you guys, Mad and RaptorOwner, really boasting about beating the Red and White Raptor?? I would expect a 727 and a 686 respectivly to have very little trouble beating a stock bore and stroke bike. As a matter of fact I wouldn't be excited that one even ran with in a couple of bike lenghts of you two.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RodSmith32
Are you guys, Mad and RaptorOwner, really boasting about beating the Red and White Raptor?? I would expect a 727 and a 686 respectivly to have very little trouble beating a stock bore and stroke bike. As a matter of fact I wouldn't be excited that one even ran with in a couple of bike lenghts of you two.
OK to start off with, I was not there...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I would then EXPECT that the BLACK 727 of King's to beat the stockbore, BUT it did not happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it should have had very little trouble beating a stock bore stock stroke bike.

I've seen the stockbore run and it is an ANIMAL, anyone in their right mind would love to hang with that bike...

Old 07-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, to start off I was not there. Are you guys, Mad and RaptorOwner, really boasting about beating the Red and White Raptor?? I would expect a 727 and a 686 respectivly to have very little trouble beating a stock bore and stroke bike. As a matter of fact I wouldn't be excited that one even ran with in a couple of bike lenghts of you two.

Yes me too, thats why I cant believe that they posted the results that way. It is just to hype up the Kenz crew I guess. They probably did it just to see how everyone would react I would guess.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: Raptor660Fam

I've seen the stockbore run and it is an ANIMAL, anyone in their right mind would love to hang with that bike...

But Really, do you all think that is a stock bore??? I seen a few stock bore pumped up Raptors and they have never hanged with a 727 ever.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Range Rover

I'm pretty sure that it is a stock bore and stroke. I don't think Ken would have any reason to lie about it.

RapFam I agree that bike is very impressive........

Old 07-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

Rodsmith Ken does build some bad a$$ bike no doubt about it but anyone will tell you on the drags a good stock bore will run with the top dogs but on the hill the bigger bores is where they will do the best. i have never talked to Ken one on one but I know he can build a great motor and if he was there at pismo he would have said my bike runs good for a gas motor with a blown head gasket. Once again Ken you build a great raptor no doubt about it . Mark MAD Racing

Quick Reply: Any FAST bikes going to Pizmo this weekend ??