Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Any FAST bikes going to Pizmo this weekend ??

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any FAST bikes going to Pizmo this weekend ??

Just curious if anyone is headed out, rumor has it the sparks boys along with some pretty fast other bikes will be there. Any reports ???

Old 07-02-2005, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

im going

Old 07-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Range Rover

This is off topic, but your raptor is nice MichaelAZ..

Old 07-02-2005, 05:02 AM
Trailblazer

I'll be there!

Old 07-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Lets hear your observations of the racing @ pismo , I heard the TRX and 450's were sick fast as well as the Kenz crew again cleaned up.

Old 07-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: MichaelAZ
Lets hear your observations of the racing @ pismo , I heard the TRX and 450's were sick fast as well as the Kenz crew again cleaned up.
you crack me up if a craycraft build gets beat by a 450,and its "that craycraft must be slow".
a kenz build gets beat by a 450 and its KENZ cleans-up again.what did they clean-up 3-5 place or were they only counting the wins against the raptors?

sure cant wait until you bring one of those beast out east to defend your title as the fastest raptor in the world.and i can tell you we are going to count those races with them little ol 450's lol come get you sum

Old 07-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

There were two pretty fast Kenz bikes out there but have seen the sparks YFZ, 450r and the KFX Take both of them. I got beat by two kenz bikes but also beat the Red and White Kenz bike. I guess he kept wanting to race me until he got to the end first and he did but yes I had a bad start and my tendonitis took control of my clutch arm.

"They have it on film and hopefully they show the ones of them getting beat as well."

Sparks bikes were fast out of the hole, one YFZ, one 450r and One KFX that was kickin **** but broke his tie rod at the end of the strip going thru them damn big **** whoops that almost took me over the bars trying to stop.

There were two 50 or 60 lb riders on a couple of sparks 450r's that were pretty fast but I got them everytime.

Someone had a Green metal flaked painted YFZ out there that was hella fast. I wish I could remember his name but his bike was way fast. He does all his work himself is what he told me.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

Darrin guess what, the King only got to post 3 races, due to camera problems, as to the Kenz crew cleaning up (dont get me wronng Ken builds great bikes),but the only race the red and white came close just happens to be the one they post and say they won but you can see me let off and situp when he past go to the site and see for yourselfs, and the first time i race the kings i beat it the king knows we blew a head gasket right after that i even talk to him but he never mention it.
Kenz i mean you no disrespect but i'm just saying our bike was one of the top ones too.
DaBeech give us your input on these races

Old 07-07-2005, 02:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I didnt see any vids yet but if you say that there is a vid of the red and white one beating you then I know they posted the wrong vid. Your bike was kickin **** out there and got me everytime this weekend.

So... What did you do to your bike since the last time we raced Mark?? I havent changed anything on mine since.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

check pms

Quick Reply: Any FAST bikes going to Pizmo this weekend ??