Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Do u think this is a serious problem?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do u think this is a serious problem?

Originally posted by: AnimalMother85
are they going to pay for it?
ya i hope they are gonna pay for it?? if so id get a new frame and new rims.. (all 4)... ummmm...why do u got pink shocks?

Old 07-15-2005, 02:07 AM
Range Rover

the frame dont look like its bent or twisted, maybe jarred a little bit but its no thing, i would say get the rim and bumper fixed and it should be fine... hope thats all ya need to do! good luck!

Old 07-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptor350chick
Originally posted by: AnimalMother85
are they going to pay for it?
ya i hope they are gonna pay for it?? if so id get a new frame and new rims.. (all 4)... ummmm...why do u got pink shocks?
i was wondering when somebody was gonna ask me about those pink shocks! i also got the jersey and to go with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
(blaster stock shocks are pink dont know why)

no they havnt payed for it, this happend a couple years ago, so im not gonna start asking why now.

and i think im going to get all new rims/tires sometime, if jus dont have 500 bucks to blow yet.

thanks guys for all your comments, keep em coming if u want.

Old 07-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

this happened a couple years ago? so you drove with it like this for a couple years?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

lol yea,
doesnt hurt to make a prayer before a ride wishing the tire stayes on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

lol yeah man you should fix that lol does like the tire wobble and **** when your driving? lol! and how old are you?

Old 07-15-2005, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

im 17,

nah the tire doesnt wobble as much as you would think, unless im driving on the street or pavement.

im just embarresed to ride it anywere, people look at me like im a dumbass.

oh yea the left fender is cracked too, u cant see it in the pic because i took them off for now, because hopefully i will be ordering my pipe soon, next paycheck.

Old 07-15-2005, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

id get some of those SHOCKWEARS.... for example like these... but since u have a matching metro jersey then maybe you like the pink?? oh well just saw these shockwears on another blaster and thought they looked cool! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

id get some of those SHOCKWEARS.... for example like these... but since u have a matching metro jersey then maybe you like the pink?? oh well just saw these shockwears on another blaster and thought they looked cool! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
lol, so many people tell me to get shock covers, first time a girl told me this, so i guess its time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
lol, so many people tell me to get shock covers, first time a girl told me this, so i guess its time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
i would get them for my quad if i didnt have chrome polished shocks...their so purtty..and shiny... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Do u think this is a serious problem?