Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Is this possible?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this possible?

I hate finals although they are always a breeze i dont even need to study and i still get a least a B but i know what your talking about with the notes and ****

Old 07-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Trailblazer

a little over 4000 dollars and you can have your banshee with its 125 horsepower

Old 07-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Storj
I hate finals although they are always a breeze i dont even need to study and i still get a least a B but i know what your talking about with the notes and ****
welll idk how they do it in PA but where in NY they havfta read us a story about the lamest subject possible then we havfta take notes on the story and do multiple choice, short anwser and a essay on the story.......................

Old 07-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: ltdbanshee03
enforcer how much did the cheetah kit cost and how fast does it make it go. i have a 2003 banshee im just putting pipes on it and i was looking at the cheetah kit. a cheetah kit is what im looking for
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm, thats a 10 mill motor...You will spend around $4000-$5000 on a big motor like that.... And thats if you put it together your self....That price includes all machine work, port work, alky carbs, override transmission, stright cut gears and PVL ignition as well... But it doesn't include the pipes..... Anything over a 4 mill and you must have machine work done on your cases.....

You can build a cheetah cub for about half of that.....

^dats wat enfocer said in about thread

and how much hp do u have?

but either way wheather he does or dosent its over 3K

Old 07-18-2005, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

here in pa at least for english we get a topic usaly something boring and hard to write about and have to write a 4 page in class paper in 1 1/2hours aand then there are all these stupid grammer questions as well