Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Have these forums changed??

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 03:53 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have these forums changed??

I havent been on these forums for almost a year and there seems to be a new crop of people on here. I remember when you could actually get good sound advice and post to friendly honest people. Seems lately that these forums are full of know it all kids that do nothing but put you down or say your quads are crap. Its no wonder we are losing our God given right to ride when we cant even get along with each other. Divided we fall people.

A little advice to the know it all kids on these forums. Write everything down because when you hit your mid 20s, you forget everything.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:42 AM
Pro Rider

The know it all kids were always here. Its you that have grow older and now wise enough to recognize them. Ever use the phrase "kids these days" then you know youve enter the next phase.LOL

Old 08-18-2005, 04:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

GOOD POINT,,,, but yes....there are still people on here that try like hell to answer any persons question we can! I am honest...heck I just rebuilt a 200x trike for a guy I met on the forum {search the ATC forum for the posts!)......my payment was beer.......Did it because I like to................We are still here....dont worry...the "kids" will be busy with school pretty soon, and the quads will sit in a shed somewhere......

Old 08-18-2005, 07:54 AM
Pro Rider

I like the kids, they are very amusing sometimes...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Pro Rider

Hmmm.. I'm guessing one's Ehlitdew? LOL

Old 08-18-2005, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess there has to be a balance! LOL

Old 08-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Range Rover

Balance?, I guess your right. Just seems to be leaning more to one way lately. I just turned 30 this year so I guess I am one of the old farts now.

Old 08-18-2005, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ill be 28 monday so im not too far behind ya. I do agree you have to wade through more kiddy bull$hi# but there is still a lot of great people on here. Now that i think of it i have not seen 14mins or a couple of others i used to see.

Old 08-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

THe yamaha forum is this way, I stay in the bomb forum cuz the posts on the yamaha forum are all the same, they make no sense most of the time, and i only know a handfull of people who are regulars in my book...

Old 08-18-2005, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cruddymutt1
I havent been on these forums for almost a year and there seems to be a new crop of people on here. I remember when you could actually get good sound advice and post to friendly honest people. Seems lately that these forums are full of know it all kids that do nothing but put you down or say your quads are crap. Its no wonder we are losing our God given right to ride when we cant even get along with each other. Divided we fall people.

A little advice to the know it all kids on these forums. Write everything down because when you hit your mid 20s, you forget everything.
Whatever man don't be mad because you have a slow Banshee... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/K

Like they said you just have to wade through endless BS (which you can join in on to kill time), but there are still some VERY helpful and VERY knowledgeable people about.

Later,
Mike

Quick Reply: Have these forums changed??