Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

warriors and trails???

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default warriors and trails???

hard trails is more the rider than the bike, but the bike does make a difference. its more of how well u can ride and how far ur willing to push the bike. when me and my dad ride its usily me first hten my dad then whoever els. we usily ride with other 4x4s so they cant keep up for $hit, but ive trail riddin wiht a raptor 350, 400ex, z400, and a few raptors, one being a 727 with full suspension and everythign you could think of, and the only thing that could keep up was the z400. he was the best rider out of everyone els. im not tryin to say me and my dad are amazing riders or anything like that but when i ride i push my bike to the limmits, to the point where theres no power left in the bike the front wheels are off the ground 1/4 of the time. everyone who rides with me says i scare them cause i just go crazy and 1/2 the time i pull away from everyone els just cause i can. my blaster is a faster than my dads warrior and the new raptor 350s.... the 350 i raced had a slip on and i beat him with about 1/2 a bike lenght. it was in the sad and i was in 6th gear when we had to start slowin down. i won 3 out of 4 races agaisnt him.... i lost one cause i spun really bad, but i started gaining on him. its all about how u ride is waht im tryin to say. if ur a rider that just goes all out im sure u could outride a guy on a yfz who isnt as intense as you... just go nuts and dont think about how close ur comin to trees and stuff like that.... i just space out and dont think of anything except goin faster and i just sing songs in my head..... thats how i get focused good for riding.

Old 08-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default warriors and trails???

Ya, the rider on the raptor must not have been that good when i rode with them, cuz i only had my quad like 2 weeks, and i was totally wasting him, and another dude on a warrior. But there was a guy on a CR125 or maybe a CR250. And he was NUTS, like he was full throttle like the whole time, beating EVERYONE that was with us, and they were VERY heavily modded 400EXs and raptors, its crazy.