Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What is a good farm atv?? please help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is a good farm atv?? please help!!

hi, i am in the market for an atv. Well here is the thing. I have been looking at utility atv's and they all seem to be sold before i can take a look at them. I can only spend around $1000. i have two atv's im looking at.

one is a warrior and the other is a trailblazer, i was just wondering which would be better for going around on a farm, it will mainly be for my grandfather to get to his hunting spot. So he needs something easy to use and reliable. open to any suggestions

Old 08-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

If those are your only 2 choices get the warrior hands down.it has way more pwer than trailblazer and is basically bulletproof.

Old 08-30-2005, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

yeh just get the warrior much better quad like faster said its practically bulletproof and u dont have to mix gas and oil like the tb so just get the warrior and you'll be happy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] also look at the 250ex its cheaper than the warrior and u dont have u use the clutch it would be alot easier for ur grandfather

Old 08-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

oh yeh ur sorta new so welcome to the forums

Old 08-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

get the trailblazer-its easy to use because its an automatic- your grandfather doesnt need lots of power so the warrior isnt necessary-the trailblazer is also more rider friendly than the warrior with a comfy seat and good splash protection

450kodman

Old 08-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Well, are ya sure ya want a sport four wheeler for the farm? Most people round here have tem ol' 300 honda 4x4, but it don't matter we got cattle round here, ain't sure what kinda farmin' ya do. We gotta have sumthing were we won't get stuck when the weather get's bad. Just a thought

Old 08-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 450kodman
get the trailblazer-its easy to use because its an automatic- your grandfather doesnt need lots of power so the warrior isnt necessary-the trailblazer is also more rider friendly than the warrior with a comfy seat and good splash protection

450kodman
The warrior does not have that much power dude!You must not know anything about the warrior, It is not hard to shift with it at all and it is a very comfortable atv.The trailblazer would probably give him a heart attack because he would be confused about maintaining a 4 stroke.The warrior would also run a lot better in the winter also.

Old 08-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

You should ask other farmers, not ATV owners. We are just going to wind up ripping into each other. For examples, read any post with VS in the subject.

Have a nice day

Old 08-30-2005, 07:48 PM
Trailblazer

if it wasnt just those two choices what would be a good 4-wheeler that i may be able to get for $1000?

Old 08-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider

if your only using it to get to hunting spots and around the farm i would look into the beartrack from yamaha its a 250 four stroke and im sure you can find one cheap also if you dont mind not having racks and alot of power look at the breeze its a 125 from yamaha and might suit your needs

Quick Reply: What is a good farm atv?? please help!!