Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

NC riders - how is Brushy Mountain?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC riders - how is Brushy Mountain?

Wondering how many forum members have ridden at Brushy Mountain Motorsports Park? Brushy Mountain Motorsports Park

It is supposed to be geared at sport quad riders. They don't allow deep treaded 4X4 quads to run the trails, don't allow riding in really muddy conditions, etc. I have the option to move to the Raleigh/Durham area since the company I work for is headquartered in RTP. Having a great riding area within 2.5 hrs would go a long way towards making my decision. I am thinking of selling the 42 acres I purchased in WV for building a track and buying something near this place or in Raleigh/Durham so I can ride the track after work and some weekends. Although I already bought a 30X40 steel garage and had some grading work done, the garage isn't built yet so I can just transport it back to NC where ironically it was originally manufactured.

Any help appreciated. I plan to check it out this fall since I have until early next summer to make my decision. Any other good riding spots/areas near Raleigh/Durham? If so and you wouldn't mind showing me around, let me know.

Thanks,

Jon

Old 09-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

It is very nice. You will love it if you love trail riding. They are also building an MX track.

Old 09-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider

thanks. even better news. I didn't want to build one anyhow. I think I am going to try to find land next to this place and put a weekend getaway house on it.

/Jon